47

Volume 1 Chapter 47 Fever

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 47 Fever, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

The next morning, Grandpa Jing got up early as usual.

He glanced in the direction of the bed and found that Jing Yao was still sleeping.

Usually Jing Yao has already gotten up at this time.

Grandpa just thought that Jingyao was tired during this period and wanted to let the child sleep a little longer, so he didn't care and got out of the car to exercise.

Aunt Lin thought the same way, but neither of them called Jing Yao.

Li Mo, who had gone back to the team to sleep, came in time for the Jing family to have breakfast.

Ever since he got the captain's order, he would eat three meals a day with the Jing family.

"Xiao Li is here. You go call the old man to dinner, and I'll call the young lady."

Aunt Lin was a little confused. Was Jing Yao's lazy sleep a little too long?

"Miss, it's time to get up and have breakfast."

Aunt Lin stood under the bed and shouted several times, but Jing Yao didn't respond at all.

Something is wrong with this situation.

Aunt Lin stepped up the ladder and saw Jing Yao on the bed.

Her eyes were closed tightly and her face was abnormally red.

When I reached out and touched it, it was hot to the touch.

"Old man! Old man!"

Aunt Lin quickly got off the ladder.

Just at this moment Li Mo came back with Grandpa Jing.

"What's wrong? Yaoyao hasn't gotten up yet?"

Jing Yao was not seen at the small dining table outside.

"Old man, the lady has a fever!"

Grandpa Jing and Li Mo both looked at Aunt Lin coming out of the RV in surprise.

"I gonna go see."

Li Mo quickly helped Grandpa Jing get into the car.

But Jing Yao was lying on the bed above the cab, and he could only climb up the ladder to get up.

Grandpa Jing is old, and none of them dare to let an old man climb such a narrow ladder.

"I'm going to find someone to help."

Li Mo turned around and went to find someone for help, while Aunt Lin took out the medicine box and found some antipyretic medicine.

Grandpa saw it and quickly held the water cup and asked Aunt Lin to go up first, and then handed the cup to her.

Li Mo was going to go back to the Du family to find someone for help. He knew that the relationship between the Jing family and the Du family was unusual, but Mr. Du was a busy man. He was just one of the Du family's bodyguards, so he would definitely not be able to talk to Mr. Du.