5

Volume 1, Chapter 5 System Supermarket (Page 1/3)

"What are you doing here?"

He was talking nonsense, and he still had some things to tell his grandfather.

"I...I just came to see you. Now that I see you, I feel relieved. If you are in a bad mood, I will come back in a few days."

After saying that, he turned to leave. If he hadn't been slow, Jing Yao would still have I really believed his lies.

"Aunt Lin, send Mr. Shen away."

Aunt Lin, who had been waiting for a long time, stood up impatiently.

"Mr. Shen, please come this way."

Shen Lin looked back at Jing Yao in surprise, not knowing what happened. Jing Yao's attitude towards him plummeted.

"Please, Mr. Shen!"

Aunt Lin urged impatiently, and Shen Lin had no choice but to follow Aunt Lin and leave.

"He's gone?"

Grandpa Jing stood on the stairs and looked towards the living room.

"Let's go, grandpa, let's move."

This is what Jingyao has thought about for a long time. Although this place is nice, there is something like Shen Lin next door, which makes him uncomfortable no matter what.

What's more, this is the south of the city. After the extremely hot weather passes, the entire Ancheng will receive a heavy rain. The rain will continue for the next month, and the south of the city will be flooded in this rain.

Moreover, there are constant natural disasters in the future. I have to find a way to build a fortress to protect myself and my grandfather from surviving in this apocalypse. At least I want to ensure that I and my grandfather are safe before the zombies come.

"Moving?"

Grandpa Jing thought for a while. His granddaughter's mention of moving was probably related to the boy from the Shen family next door.

"Okay, move. Anyway, our Jing family has more than just this house. Grandpa will sort out our properties in the past two days. Then Yaoyao, you can take a look and we can live in whichever one you like." "

Thank you, grandpa~"

Jingyao walked up the stairs and hugged her grandfather.

"Grandpa, I'll go back and take a nap."

Grandpa Jing smiled and nodded Jing Yao's head.

Jing Yao returned to the bedroom and looked at the long knife, dagger and safety buckle placed on the table.

In his previous life, Ming Min said that Shen Lin could eat and drink without worries only by taking the things his grandfather left for him, so the secret that allowed them to eat and drink without worries must be hidden in these three things.

I have seen these three things, the long knife and the dagger, but this safety buckle...

Shen Lin had an extra rope around his neck in his previous life, and he asked curiously at that time.

At that time, Shen Lin said that it was the Jade Guanyin that his parents invited him, but he had never seen him reveal it.

However, once, he accidentally exposed half of his body, which was not like Guanyin.

Volume 1, Chapter 5 System Supermarket (page 2/3)

is more like the arc of Ping An Buckle.

The way he panicked afterwards was quite suspicious.