16

Volume 1 Chapter 16 Congratulations and Making a Fortune

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearls No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 16 Congratulations and Prosperity, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearls No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Fa Cai has the authority to only put unlocked items on the cabinet. Those items that have not been unlocked must be confirmed by Jing Yao personally before Fa Cai has the right to put them on the shelves.

And Jing Yao is not going to change the price, she will sell whatever is available when it is put on the shelves.

However, the price for the first time she unlocked it from the system was expensive, but later it was put on the wholesale shelves, and supermarkets gave wholesale prices.

So Jing Yao still makes some money.

Seeing the gold coins scattered on the ground, Jing Yao walked over, picked them up and put them away.

Just as he was about to leave the space, Jing Yao thought that she still had a reward that she hadn't seen yet.

What did the system say just now, a small farm?

She remembered that the supermarket had only one door, and that door led directly to the small warehouse.

Could it be that a new door has been opened?

Jing Yao looked up and saw a door, which was a newly expanded area after the upgrade.

With excitement in her heart, Jing Yao opened the door with trembling hands.

As the door opens, the fragrance of green grass fills your heart.

How long has it been since you smelled this kind of song?

Since the high temperature started, all the green plants in Anshi have been sunburned to death.

Jing Yao can even feel the breeze blowing on her face.

She stepped out carefully.

The sky outside the supermarket is the same as the one outside, except that there are white clouds and the sun is not as hot.

The farm is not as big as a supermarket. There are several small sheds not far away, and Jing Yao vaguely hears the sounds of animals coming from inside.

His eyes turned to the other side of the farm, where there was already a field, and something seemed to be planted in it.

Jingyao walked towards the small shed.

Jingyao could see clearly what was inside through the fence.

Two chickens and two ah, and two sheep next to them.

These animals screamed even more happily when they saw Jing Yao.

I dont know why Jing Yao always feels that these animals are begging for food from her.

But I have never fed animals, so how can I raise them?

What do they eat? Chickens and ducks can be fed rice, but for sheep... why not cut some grass yourself? ?

"The owner can buy a farm robot from the system."

Fa Cai didn't know when he was standing next to him, and he suddenly made a sound that startled Jing Yao.