37

Volume 1 Chapter 37 Egg Sheath

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearls No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 37 Egg Sheath, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearls No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

The next second, Du Xingze hung up the phone without hesitation.

Grandpa Du looked at the mobile phone that returned to the interface, and he felt disgusted with his grandson.

Du Xingze hung up the phone and called Jing Yao directly.

Jing Yao was a little confused when she saw Du Xingze's call. Isn't this person busy?

"Did you send the picture that grandpa received from my schoolmate?"

So thats what I was asking about.

"yes."

"Can you tell me the specific situation?"

Hearing the excitement in Du Xingze's tone, Jing Yao cleared her throat.

"Okay, Jixiang was digging soil in the small yard in the morning... Later Aunt Lin found out... Looking at Jixiang's appearance, we thought this thing should be edible, so we took it back and boiled it with water and prepared to mix it with dog food. You I dont know, but this stuff smells really good after its cooked!

Jing Yao even swallowed her saliva as she spoke. Du Xingze on the other side of the phone heard her movement and suppressed the smile in his heart.

"If you want to find this thing, you can have someone dig up the soil. It seems that this thing can only survive in sub-zero temperatures."

"Thank you, schoolgirl, for providing such a useful piece of information. To be honest, the government, military, and laboratories have been working on food for a long time during this period. If this thing you mentioned can really be used as a raw material, it will be really helpful. The entire people of Anshi."

Jing Yao said quickly: "It has nothing to do with me. Besides, even if I don't find it today, you will find it sooner or later."

That's different. They don't know when it will take until they find it. The earlier they find the raw materials, the earlier the food crisis in Anshi can be solved.

"Thank you anyway."

When Qi Feng came in to report to Du Xingze, he saw his boss put down his mobile phone with a smile.

"Mr. Du, this is some data provided by the laboratory."

Seeing Wen Feng, the smile on Du Xingze's face quickly disappeared.

Wen Feng had long been used to it. After all, when it came to changing his face, Mr. Du said he was second and no one dared to say he was first.

Du Xingze didn't look at the documents Wen Feng put on the table.

"Inform the laboratory that the meeting will take place in ten minutes."

"Did you find the raw materials?"

Du Xingze rubbed his eyebrows: "Not sure."

Wen Feng knew that the government and the army had put a lot of pressure on Du Xingze.

But even if the Du Group has a big business, it still can't find the ability to provide food for the entire city.

Now listening to the boss's wishes, the raw materials seem to be available.