48

Volume 1 Chapter 48 Cause of Disease

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearls No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 48 Cause of Disease, Rebirth I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearls No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

"here."

Dr. Bao frowned and said nothing, but climbed up the ladder on the side.

Jingyao had a fever-reducing patch on her head on the bed, but the fever-reducing patch seemed to have no effect at all.

Jing Yao's complexion is still crimson.

Dr. Bao took out the thermometer from the small bag he carried with him, put one end of the thermometer into Jing Yao's mouth and pressed it under his tongue.

Then he rolled Jing Yao's eyelids again.

After looking at everything he could, he took out the thermometer.

The temperature above shows forty degrees.

This is the first time that Dr. Bao has encountered a person with a fever of 40 degrees Celsius without any cause in more than ten years of practice.

It's a pity that they are on the migration road now and cannot conduct detailed inspections.

"Dr. Bao, how is my granddaughter?"

"Mr. Jing, did Miss Jing do anything yesterday?"

Aunt Lin and Grandpa Jing thought about it carefully, and it seemed that they had done nothing.

"No, she just spent a lot of time on the toilet yesterday."

Could it be that sitting on the toilet for too long will cause a fever?

"I checked just now. Miss Jing seems to have only one symptom: fever. I really didn't see the other symptoms."

"Lao Jing! Lao Jing!"

Grandpa Du's voice came from outside the car, and if you listened carefully, he seemed to be trembling.

"What are you doing!"

Grandpa Jing was really upset. His granddaughter was still lying down. Why did Lao Du come to see him again?

Grandpa Du seemed to be frightened by Grandpa Jing's angry roar.

After waiting for a while, he said: "It's okay if you're okay! It's okay if you're okay!"

Zhao Dongyang had already helped Grandpa Du get into the car.

Seeing his old friend sitting there with his own eyes, the stone in Grandpa Du's heart finally fell to the ground.

But since my old friend is fine, who is Dr. Bao here to treat?

Only then did Grandpa Du notice that there were people around him, but Jing Yao was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Yaoyao?"

Grandpa Jing was silent and didn't say anything. Li Mo stepped forward and motioned to Grandpa Du to look at the bed.

"What's wrong with Yaoyao?"

Everyone's eyes turned to Dr. Bao again.

Dr. Bao had no choice but to repeat the previous examination results again.