34

Volume 1 Chapter 34 F18

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearls No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 34 F18, I am reborn to open a supermarket in the apocalypse, Pearls No Milk Tea, the book is worry-free), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Jixiang raised his head and sniffed the air.

There was a smell of blood, but it was mixed with Aunt Lin's scent.

Ji Xiang tugged on Jing Yao's trouser legs a few times, gesturing for her to follow.

Jing Yao turned around and was about to go out, but the moment the door opened, her eyes met with the person who came in.

"you!"

Jing Yao quickly grabbed the man's head and slammed it against the door frame.

The poor man only said one word before he completely lost consciousness.

The movement upstairs was not alarming.

But Jing Yao is more vigilant.

Ji Xiang led the way, one person and one wolf carefully shuttled through the Wuyue Building.

Jing Yao walked up the safety passage and didn't meet anyone on the stairs.

Those people probably never thought that anyone else would come in here, so there are basically no guards here.

At this time, Ji Xiang, who was walking in front, stopped.

Jing Yao smelled the strong smell of blood, and could vaguely hear some cries for help and the sound of knives colliding with boards.

It seems that Aunt Lin is here.

He raised his head and glanced at the fire door that was ajar.

F18.

That's not a great number.

Jing Yao asked Ji Xiang to stay back and hid sideways behind the fire door, observing the scene inside.

There were hanging cloths inside and the lights were dim, but you could vaguely see something hanging from the ceiling.

But the smell of blood here is even stronger.

Jing Yao listened for a while and it seemed that there was no one patrolling here.

"We'll go in later and we'll act separately. You should know who should bite and who shouldn't bite, right?"

Jixiang opened his mouth to bark out of habit, and Jingyao grabbed its mouth with quick eyes and hands.

"No barking!"

The Zhangs and his son, who were handling "pork" inside, stopped what they were doing.

"Dad, I thought I heard a dog barking."

Zhang Jun didn't even raise his head, and his men moved neatly.

"Where did the dog come from? It must be the sound of these pigs."

Zhang Yaozu also felt that he might have heard wrongly.

This is the south of the city, how could there be dogs?

Zhang Yaozu recovered his thoughts, picked up the knife on the side and walked towards Aunt Lin who was hanging upside down.

Aunt Lin was awake at the moment. Although she was hanging upside down, she had a clear view of the surrounding scene, and she even saw what the "pork" Zhang Jun was dealing with was.