52

Volume 1 Chapter 52 Spy

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 52: The Spy, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

This is a blood feud that can never be forgotten!

"You mean there are schools from Country J nearby?"

Li Mo nodded, there is Pingxi City nearby.

It is also one of the hero cities. A country J school was quietly established more than ten years ago.

At that time, the people of Pingxicheng strongly opposed it.

But the people are not worth the government's decision-making.

This J country school was still built.

The government was even worried that the people of Pingxicheng would cause damage, so it sent special personnel to guard it from the first day of construction.

Anyone who dares to stop the construction will be charged with undermining the unity between the two countries.

"The residents of Pingxicheng have moved away long ago. They seem to have encountered some kind of disaster."

Jing Yao understood immediately that the people in Pingxi City had long been unhappy with these J people.

I dont know what method was used to kick these people out.

I deliberately didn't call them when I moved out.

I just dont know how these people knew the news about the team.

"These people should all be from J country."

"Baga!! Why do you want to kill people!#$%@#$%"

A man climbed up to the window on Jingyao's side.

The protective net made of fine steel creaked as he pulled it.

Knowing that these people were probably from J country, Jing Yao felt that they looked very wretched.

No, it's just that a companion died, and the words came out mixed with his native language.

Jing Yao took a long knife and lowered the car glass.

The man's head was pierced through the protective net.

"What bad luck!"

Jing Yao looked at the blood stains on the long knife with disgust in her eyes.

"Tell the car in front that these people are all from J country, just kill them!"

Li Mo silently gave Jing Yao a thumbs up.

Picked up the walkie-talkie and reported their findings.

The cars in front of me were also shocked when they received the news.

They thought about the bandits and the common people, but they never thought that these people were not Chinese at all.

"What are you guys hesitating about? Just fuck them!"

The conference room was suddenly filled with anti-war sentiment.

No one noticed that a man quietly walked to the corner, took out his mobile phone and sent something.

✓Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara