7

Volume 1 Chapter 7 Solar Energy (Page 1/3)

This store sells ceramic tiles. At this time, the boss is sitting behind the counter scrolling boredly on his mobile phone.

When he saw someone coming in, he put down his phone and stood up.

"Hello, what kind of tiles do you need? I can introduce it to you." "

Hello, I would like to ask if the solar energy on the roof belongs to your home?"

The boss looked up at Jing Yao in confusion. Someone went to the tile store and asked about solar energy.

Boss Zhang who was following behind happened to hear these words and immediately understood that Jing Yao wanted to buy solar panels.

"Oh, Xiao Li, this beauty is probably interested in your solar panels. I remember there is someone in your family who specializes in selling this. They say it is a new... new energy. This beauty wants you. Let me set up a line."

Jing Yao looked at Boss Zhang, no wonder his business can be so big, he is such a smooth person.

When Boss Li heard what Boss Zhang said, he looked like he suddenly understood.

"Yes, yes, there is someone selling solar energy at my house. Beauty, you want me to contact him for you."

After saying that, he asked Jing Yao to sit down on the sofa, and he went out with the phone.

"I told my cousin that he is running business outside at the moment and will be here soon. Beauty, please sit here and wait for a while."

Boss Li said while getting a bottle of mineral water from the refrigerator for Jing Yao.

Jing Yao took it casually, and the boss pulled a chair over. He wanted to chat with her for a few words before selling his tiles, but as soon as he started talking, he saw that the other party didn't seem to be interested. Instead, he kept scrolling with his mobile phone.

Boss Li frowned and felt displeased. This guest was really rude.

Boss Zhang, who was not leaving, saw that the situation was not good and quickly pulled Boss Li over.

"What's going on with this customer?"

Boss Zhang whispered to Boss Li what Jingyao had purchased, and asked him not to offend this big customer.

"Don't bother her. If the order is completed, can your cousin not give you a commission?"

Boss Zhang's intuition has always been very accurate, and he is afraid that this solar Jingyao wants a lot.

After hearing what Boss Zhang said, Boss Li finally came to his senses and stopped disturbing Jing Yao, and started talking to Boss Zhang.

Jingyao didn't care at all about the movements of the two bosses. She wanted to buy something online while logistics and transportation were still normal.

Because she had searched for some outdoor products on the Gold Taobao website before, the entire software was pushing such products to her.

Big data push is convenient. Jingyao was not short of money and placed an order directly as long as there were no bad reviews.

Of course, the quantities were all purchased in quantities of twenty or thirty. When some merchants saw that she bought so many at one time, they thought they were bought by peers to return and leave negative reviews. The backend contacted Jing Yao to confirm that she was a real buyer, and then they were relieved.