35

Volume 1 Chapter 35 Misunderstanding

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

There is no milk tea in pearls. Tips for you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 35 Misunderstanding, I am reborn to open a supermarket in the apocalypse, Pearls have no milk tea, the book is worry-free), and it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

He couldn't simply die.

With so many people on the 18th floor, these people must be given an explanation.

"Ah!!! Bitch!! Bitch!!! They are all bitches!!! Go to hell!!"

Zhang Yaozu covered his severed hand and roared angrily.

Zhou Ming winked at the patrol team members next to him, and several people stepped forward and quickly controlled Zhang Yaozu.

Ji Xiang took Zhang Yaozu's severed hand and tore it into pieces in a few mouthfuls.

"Captain Zhou, this..."

Zhou Ming waved his hand and asked these people to take Zhang Yaozu away.

Before Jing Yao came down, Duan Muhao received news from the 18th floor.

He just felt that it would be easy for him to break off one of his hands.

What these people have done is too big, and they all need to be taken back and interrogated.

Jingyao turned around and went to get her car. Aunt Lin had already been taken to the hospital.

The injury on her neck... I don't know if it can be saved.

Du Xingze followed Jing Yao's car to the hospital.

There used to be a private hospital in the north of the city, with a very large construction area. Since the flood in the south of the city, many functional places in the south of the city have been merged with those in the north.

Jing Yao parked the car and entered the hospital without caring about Du Xingze who was following behind.

"Hello, the face was sent just now. Where is the patient with neck injuries?"

There was an usher in the hospital lobby. Jing Yao didn't know where Aunt Lin was sent, so she could only ask.

The nurse was directed to check the information in the notebook.

"In the operating room on the second floor."

The hospital has electricity, but it is used in the operating room, not even for heating.

Instead, the most primitive method of burning a boiler was used.

Although the hospital's electricity is used sparingly, there is still a light left.

At this time, Du Xingze also followed. Jingyao ignored him and went straight up the stairs to the second floor.

"Are Lin Aixia's family members here? Are Lin Aixia's family members here?"

As soon as Jing Yao went up to the second floor, she saw the nurse looking for Aunt Lin's family members in the corridor.

"here!"

"Are you Lin Aixia's family member? Lin Aixia is suturing her wounds, but there is something she wants to tell your family members."

"you say."