23

Volume 1 Chapter 23 Vivid Dragon and Tiger Pill

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 23: The Pill of Living Dragons and Tigers, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

"Still haven't seen the goods from anyone?"

When it comes to this, the bar manager feels strange that the goods arrived without anyone seeing them.

"No," the bar manager had a guess in his mind: "Mr. Meng, tell me, is the delivery person a ghost?"

"Tell me, who can come out of such a huge sun?"

How could a good bar manager have such stupid ideas?

"It doesn't matter who delivers the goods, as long as there is something for us to sell, go, send a notice, and get an opening offer, and then we will attract another wave of customers."

Ming Min and Shen Lin didn't get home until it was dark.

This is the only house left in their family, but it is estimated that they will not be able to live in it for a few days.

Hearing the news of their son's return, the Shen family hurriedly came out.

Seeing the packed meal in Mingmin's hand, he quickly took it and opened it for the two of them to eat together without going to heat it up.

"Why are you back so late? Is the matter done?"

Father Shen asked while eating, but did not hear a response from the two of them for a long time.

"You two are mute?!"

"No matter what, we didn't get on Jingyao's car at all!"

The Shen couple then looked up at the two of them.

"Then why are you two back so late? Your mother and I have been hungry for a long time."

"Walking back! The two of us walked back step by step under the bright sun!"

Mingmin really couldn't stand this kind of life anymore.

I originally thought that following Shen Lin would lead to wealth and wealth, but who knew that the Shen family had long since become an empty shell.

Their company had gone bankrupt long ago, but they just kept it secret.

Even this house is no longer theirs.

Shen Lin, that bitch, coaxed himself into marrying Jing Yao after he left.

She originally thought that she was about to start the good life of a rich wife, but on the second day after the wedding, a creditor came to her door, and she finally learned the true situation of the Shen family.

Ming Min even wondered if Jing Yao had already known about the Shen family's situation by breaking up with Shen Lin so simply.

"I've had enough of this kind of life! Shen Lin, I want to divorce you!"

Mingmin shouted out all the grievances she had felt during this period, turned around and was about to go upstairs to pack her luggage.

The Shen couple looked at Ming Min going upstairs and looked at Shen Lin reproachfully.