42

Volume 1 Chapter 42 Friendly reminder

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: please save it after reading it (Friendly reminder from Volume 1, Chapter 42, I am reborn to open a supermarket in the apocalypse, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

In the last time Shi'an City discovered something was wrong, by the time it organized the evacuation of personnel, it was already too late.

In that disaster, only half of the five million people in Anshi escaped.

In the next life, although Jing Yao doesn't want to expose herself, she doesn't want to watch An City really lose half of its population.

At this moment, Jingyao wanted to remind him.

It's just that the matter of rebirth is too fantasy, and I haven't even mentioned it to my grandfather.

Its not like Jing Yao has never thought of using a drone to deliver small notes to the government.

But to whom?

Will the other party believe it?

And the drone can easily detect the trajectory.

Suddenly Jingyao seemed to remember something, took out her mobile phone and entered the backstage of 'Hope Supermarket'.

If she remembered correctly, supermarket users all used their real names when registering.

After flipping around, Jing Yao finally saw the name she wanted to see.

Isn't everyone guessing that the 'Hope Supermarket' is run by aliens? Let them just keep thinking like this.

Besides, its normal for aliens to have their own methods.

Hope Supermarket: Friendly reminder that warming temperatures is not a good thing. There will be strange phenomena about a month from now, and a catastrophe will occur. Please prepare in advance.

The boss is super cool:? ?

Du Group, Wen Feng was a little confused while holding his cell phone.

I hope why the supermarket sent me such a paragraph.

"What's wrong?"

Du Xingze watched his secretary staring at the phone, with doubts on his face.

"I hope the supermarket owner will send me a strange message."

Wen Feng said and handed the phone to Du Xingze.

Looking at Wen Feng's name in the supermarket, Du Xingze tried his best to pretend he didn't see it.

Is there a vision a month from now? And a catastrophe?

Super cool boss: How do you know? Who are you?

Hope Supermarket: Just an ordinary supermarket owner.

Super cool boss: Why should I trust you?

Hope Supermarket: Just because my supermarket can sell everything.

Du Xingze fell into silence looking at this reply.

This 'Hope Supermarket' appeared out of nowhere, and no matter how much I checked, I couldn't lock the other party's IP.