53

Volume 1 Chapter 53 Superpower

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 53: Superpowers, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, Book Without Worry), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

"Miss, use this."

Aunt Lin took over the chain and muzzle that tied Jixiang before.

Jing Yao pressed down on Ji Xiang and took the things for Ji Xiang to carry.

As a result, as soon as she stood up and before she could hold the rope, Jixiang ran out.

"Jixiang! Stop!"

As soon as Jing Yao said these words, she felt that she seemed to be emitting some energy.

Then Ji Xiang ran out and seemed to hit something hard.

Jing Yao looked at her hands in disbelief.

The feeling just now seemed to be exactly the same as the feeling I had when I had supernatural powers in my previous life!

Ji Xiang quickly stood up and looked at the air in front of him.

Then he looked at Jing Yao behind him.

Try to stretch out your paws in front of you.

The result is nothing.

Ji Xiang was a little confused. He had clearly hit something just now, but there was nothing there.

Grandpa and the others thought Ji Xiang had tripped.

Ji Xiang ran back to Jing Yao, biting her trouser leg and dragging it back.

There is a ghost in shoveling shit!

Jing Yao slapped the idiot away angrily.

"Get him! Get him quickly!"

There was a noise from the front of the convoy.

Jing Yao and the others saw a man running towards them, followed by some people.

"Eh? Aren't those the captain and the others?"

People from the Du family?

It seems that the person being chased is not a good person either.

Just when Ji Xiangxian was in a panic.

"Jixiang, come on!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Ji Xiang rushed out like lightning.

The man running was only looking at what was happening behind him and didn't see clearly ahead at all.

When he came to his senses again, he had fallen to the ground.

A huge wolf head was pressed against his face, breathing.

Who can tell him why there are wolves here? !

"Captain Zheng, who is this?"

Li Mo asked, pointing to the person being pinned to the ground by Ji Xiang.

Zheng Chen looked at Ji Xiang and the person he was holding down with a complicated expression.

"He is Wang Chuan, secretary of the government office, and he is the spy."