8

Volume 1, Chapter 8 Drone (Page 1/3)

"Aunt Lin..."

"Yao Yao, Xiao Lin is a poor person, I want to keep her."

Jing Yao hesitated, having experienced the experience in her previous life , she really didnt dare to trust others easily anymore.

"Yao Yao, I know your concerns. Xiao Lin, I will keep an eye on her. If... if she really has evil intentions, you won't need to take action when the time comes. I will handle it myself."

Seeing her grandfather's insistence, Jing Yao could only agree.

Although he said that he would keep an eye on it, Jing Yao would not really do that. If the day came, he would do it himself.

"Okay, but the others..."

"I decided to fire them all tomorrow and give them more severance pay."

Jing Yao suddenly had an idea in her mind. The person bribed by Shen Lin would be like this. Do you leave the Jing family easily?

Presumably there will still be a lot of entanglement by then.

"Grandpa..."

"I know what you want to say. Everything will not be known until tomorrow."

What Jing Yao thought of, Grandpa Jing could also think of.

After all, she is her granddaughter who was raised by herself. Apart from her bad taste in men, she is quite smart at other times.

Grandfather and grandson looked at each other and smiled.

The next day, Li Yang called to deliver solar panels to Qingluyuan, and Jing Yao went there early in the morning.

She plans to install some solar panels on the villa, but as for others, the warehouse in her space is still empty.

Over at Qinglu Garden, those who pressed doors and windows, built walls, and delivered solar panels gathered together.

Jing Yao arranged the work for each construction team, and asked the construction team brought by Li Yang to see how many solar panels should be installed on the roof of the villa, and then left the amount they needed to install, and let Jing Yao stuff the rest for herself in the car.

Fifteen sets of solar panels are crammed into everything except the driver's seat.

Jing Yao didn't mind that she was packed like a sardine can in the car. Anyway, she would find a place where no one was around to put all these things into space.

After finishing all this, Jingyao drove directly to the largest local vegetable market. She wanted to take her grandfather not only to live well but also to eat well in this apocalypse.

Even though his supermarket could exchange money for supplies, Jing Yao still decided to fill up his own warehouse first.

As for the supplies in the supermarket, Jing Yao has her own plans.

When she arrived at the place, Jingyao went straight to the meat section, buying meat first and then vegetables. She couldnt miss any of the basic necessities of life!

"Girl, what do you want?"

Jing Yao came to a frozen meat shop. In front of the owner's door was some fresh beef that had just been slaughtered and cut up.

"How do you sell this beef?"

"Forty-five pounds of beef, want some?"

The boss gestured with the beef with a knife.