Prologue

Sanyukta a name that resonated Randhir. Was no more. They dint exist in each other's realms of life. They existed individually. After two long years  of their separation , Sanyukta had just begun to smile because of Aryan , a guy who was head over heals in love with her. Who wouldn't be? Anyone who spent just a little time with her would adore This woman.

He had made her realise that she needs to live again. Smile again. Go after her dream again. Not exactly knowing what went down in her past , but he dint care. He loved her now and would make sure she would smile each day.

Meanwhile Randhir had decided to never look back. To start a new life. Go after his dream. Change his outlook on life, change his habits that led to his downfall. Basically decided to grow up. And fall in love again ? Well life would decide that for him. It wasn't on his ToDoList.

When Shanaya, a family friend came along his life. At first he dint bother opening up.he dint give a damn, he was anyway estranged with anything that had the word family in it. Sanyukta used to be his ONLY family and now even that dint exist. It was only Shanaya 's chirpy nature that got him to smile sometimes even laugh at the stuff she said.

She was his daily dose of crazy, of life, of feeling sane. Because other than that his life was mechanical, he was living because he had been brought onto this earth! Everyday he tried to look for something he could do which required passion and drive. A life that he would live each day when he was with Sanyukta. She ignited Those feelings in him each day. Not anymore though.

But God had other plans. If some people said that they were parallel lines always going head to head . That wasn't a lie. They would always be around each other, for life. There would be times when they would love it and times when they would loathe it. But no matter what , their lives would run the same course.

This is a modern fairytale
No happy endings
No wind in our sails- Selena Gomez.