Part 1

You got me sippin' on something
I can't compare to nothing
I've ever known, I'm hoping
That after this fever I'll survive

"Make a wish Randhir. And seriously okay ? Like it's going to happen for real" Shanaya chirped as she held randhirs hand up placing his eyelash there. He never believed in all of this. But he used to do these little things for Shanaya cz it made her happy! And she was the only friend he had left.

"Fine I'll do it" he said with an irritated face but her cute smile made him want to take this seriously. Upon shutting his eyes , he was clueless , he had stopped asking for anything. He was too scared. What's the point of having something precious with you? It stays with you for a while and then it goes away. All good things go away. There's always a deadline.

Why seek temporary happiness? Rather not get attached. Atleast it saves you from disappointment. When there's expectation , you give the power to that person or thing. The ball is no more in your court. And that eventually leads to giving that thing the license to hurt you. He had been hurt enough. He was done with it. His mind decided to just shut his eyes and not wish for anything.

What he dint manage , what he couldn't control, what he didn't realise was wishes were made from the heart. And till this day his heart only beat for her. It was involuntary. It wasn't thought out. He didn't think about her anymore. He had tamed his mind , he was always strong headed. He never let her cross his mind except those times when he saw something they did or heard something they used to speak about. Those were the only times his heart would feel like it disintegrated within.

But looking from afar,You wouldn't know he was breaking. He was a master by now. Hence Shanaya never knew.

Meanwhile Aryan was completing some formalities downstairs and Sanyukta was rushing up to ISRC with her bags. They had managed to get her back in. While walking up stairs, she felt her heart beat accelerate. Yes she was excited to be back, to give a shot to her dreams again but this was different. She stopped midway trying to remember what it felt like when she first walked in here ..

It was completely different. Sure it had made her smile genuinely after two long years. But her heart was still unaffected by these changes. It was her mind what had rejoiced. Her mind that had told her that she needs to get her life together.

Feeling her heart beat uncontrollably ,she wondered. Only HE would make her feel this way. She thought maybe today's a big day and she would ideally wanna share this with HIM. It used to be routine. If there was anything which meant a lot to her, Randhir was the first person she wanted to share with. Maybe she was missing him a little more today.

"Fine I'll do it" she felt her heart stop. The drive. The smile. The happiness in her eyes. The reason why she was here. The person who helped her. Her family. Parth. Aryan ? It all disappeared. Her mind was blank. It was a moment when her heart took over. Because her heart knew that voice , each harmonic of it. The breaths that accompanied that voice, they had been her life.

"Randhirrrr" her heart called out. But nothing came out of her mouth.