Part 2

I know I'm acting a bit crazy
Strung out, a little bit hazy
Hand over heart, I'm praying
That I'm gonna make it out alive

If somebody said she didn't try looking for him. That she gave up on them. That she didn't go after him. That she didn't try every method , every trick, every inch of her ability to look for him. That would be utter nonsense. It's just that when Randhir decided that he didn't wanna be found. It all ended there. She realised that he didn't want anything to do with her, else he wouldn't plan it so carefully.

Even if she hadn't given up on them, she later realised the probably he did. He gave up. He didn't wanna fight this out. This chapter of their life needed to be closed. So she did what he wished. Then why was it that even today without knowing that he was in the same building , her heart still did inform her ?

Aryan had told her that he loved her. Ideally she should Have given him a shot. He cared for her dearly. But why was her heart still hoping? Still waiting m? Still praying?

She felt herself stagger, Some girl was holding his hand and his eyes were closed. Then she lost herself. Seeing the person she tried looking for so hard. She had given it her all. She remembered she had smiled sobbing on the last day of her search. "Maybe you are better than me Randhir. I guess you win. I'm good, really good but you're the best "

All their life they had fought and competed. Won some lost some. But had never reached a conclusion on who's better, till that day when she finally realised, she couldn't find him, he wouldn't let it happen. And she couldn't outsmart him.

As his eyes flew open, he looked at Shanaya and then his heart made him open his eyes once again in the true sense. He didn't know what his heart had wished for, his mind was completely out of the loop. He didn't even know how badly he wanted her back. But his heart had hope which made him look at an immobile , almost statue like person behind Shanaya.

It was the first time ever that his exterior was affected by what was going on inside his system. The first time he emoted. The first time his emotions overpowered that one track mind. That mind that had tamed each facial muscle of his. It all vanished in that moment. As his eyes widened , glistened, palms turned sweaty , his neck felt strained ,he felt like his body wasn't strong enough to take in this moment.

He felt like he would slouch on the ground any moment. All the pain came back flooding in. As if a dam broke. The one he had constructed with a lot of effort over these years, sidelining all of these feelings. He didn't know he had stopped breathing to take in the moment. And when he did , it all gushed right back.

The pain. The hurt. The fights. The arguments. The yelling. The soothing. The healing. The smile. The hugs. The kisses. The love. Their marriage.