Part 6

"There's a million reasons why I should give you up
But the heart wants what it wants
The heart wants what it wants"

She wasn't able to recover from what he just did, but Nirman had already called to his office. She walked there as if in a daze. Not knowing what was about to come. Nirman would do everything in his power to make her life here hell. As if it wasn't already ..

On entering the cabin he blankly told her that her spot in the dorm had been Allotted to someone else so she had to figure out her stay.. "Okay sir, if that's what you want,but none of this is going to make me leave this place "She didn't fight back. She just uttered this calmly and Nirman was almost taken Aback. But he didn't ponder on it much ..

Later that night Aryan insisted that she should take his bed, he just wouldn't let it happen. "Im not letting you do this. I can't let you look around for a place, let's go speak to him and I'll manage, I'll sleep down to next to my bed. You take ..." Her mind had drifted away midway. She wasn't even listening.. This was the least of her concerns.

Nothing that Nirman would do, would make her leave. She knew herself. But there was something here that had the power of making her lose all her purpose,distract her from all the focus , break her strong will power in seconds.. She stood up walking to the dorm to collect her stuff as Aryan followed her wondering what she was Upto ..

On entering inside,she witnessed something she would prefer living her life without seeing that one single sight. She wasn't among the ones who blamed God for her troubles ever. But today in this moment , she felt this was unfair. She felt God could be kinder. But how could broken hearts break more?

She felt those pieces break as Shanaya was almost lying over the guy she married.They were fighting for his phone , he was trying to not let her take it. Shanaya wanted to go through his phone to confirm if Sanyukta and he were friends at all? She laughed "Shekhu guilty people act the way you are ,if you're telling me the truth then nothing in you're phone should matter " she smacked him hard when they heard someone inhale sharply..

But that was all. He had given that place away, the one she held with so much pride , there were times she had showered him with so much love that he didn't feel like he deserved it. He never believed in love and Sanyukta came and turned his world around. And then he left and turned hers around.

He kept looking at her as Shanaya straightened up. Was he waiting for a reaction? Was he expecting her to emote? Did he want her to come running to him and claim him as hers? He didn't know what it was. But his eyes held so much expectation..

But Sanyukta did something so very unexpected that he felt his insides pain. She smiled ..remembering the times when she would hover over teasing him, he'd always grab her cutely and would demand to be taken care of, at other times Demand his favourite thing in the world "one kiss, please? " And she'd give into his baby like face..

Looking at him now,she thought,It was time she moved on. She had told Parth she was done. But in reality she was stuck. Stuck in that moment ,on the race track when he walked away. There was just no closure. But today she felt that maybe this was it. He was happy. He had another life now, and she would respect that.

She picked up her luggage and walked out without a word. And he didn't like the feeling of her walking out with her luggage! Was she leaving ?He had curbed these feeling for two years , why did it hurt so much even today? "Let's go for ice cream Shanaya " he heard his heart making an excuse to his own mind...