Part 54

A/N: So today is Game of thrones day❤️🙌🏻 Hopefully I'll catch it once I'm done with work today!
And and and today is the supposed re run of the #Samjhava scene , only difference being on our S2 SanDhir 😍
Damn!! The feels are going to take me down! :')
That scene and that song on them will forever be special!
.............

"Mark my words, thats all I've got..
Mark my words, give you all I got..
In every way I will..
You're the only reason why..
Oh I don't wanna live a lie"
-Mark my words. Justin Bieber

"Okay we will, once were out of here..I'm just finishing the formalities, be ready" he said avoiding eye contact so that she Wouldn't argue further and it worked. She made a face at him but after he walked out she had a mini celebration inside her head, he agreed Atleast. He was tough to deal with and stubborn and immature and impulsive and dominating and rude but she knew him. All of him.

And the only reason she would stick with him through all of this is because she knew he loved her like no one else could. She knew she wasn't perfect either, she knew she had her flaws , and he had his. But he made her fall for him when she didn't think she would ever love, she didn't believe she would ever experience that feeling, moreover falling in love with guy whom she hated when she walked through the doors of FITE was in itself a wonder.

But it happened. They always found each other during their highest highs and more importantly when they hit rock bottom. He was there for her every single time, when nobody stood by her, not even her family, he was there. She knew their love was worth the fight and they had been through so much. How could he ever think she would leave him? She needed him to realise this, to listen to her and grasp his mind around this single fact..

No matter what. No matter how bad. No matter how dim the chances looked. No matter how ugly the situation got. Walking out wasn't an option, wasn't a need, not even a thought.

"Eat this now.. All the instructions and timings for the medicines are written here. Your fever really took a toll on you, so follow this carefully.." He sat there in her room at ISRC explaining her what and when she should be taking her meds.."so you won't help?" She said out of nowhere looking at him hopefully..

"Miss Sanyukta Agrawal needs My Help?!? Am I dreaming? " he tried to mock her all time confident attitude and she smacked his arms hard. "Ouch. What! Obviously I'm not leaving, but incase you try and act smart or stubborn or forgetful, I'm just reminding you there's no way out. You're taking all of these!" He said rubbing his arm..

"Don't instruct me!" She pouted and turned away with a jerk..why couldn't he be sweet for once?! The swift moment made her feel a bit dizzy and she held her head groaning. Maybe she really needed all of this after all.."Stop moving so much, you can be angry with me later on, for now I need to do some arrangement to be around you 24x7..." He said turning her head back gently and holding her face.."For now..?"

And she looked like she would cry again. "Sanyukta ..I mean always.. I know I've let you down a lot of times and I don't expect you to trust me again, not so quickly Atleast, but I'm going to let my actions do the talking from now on.." He looked down still holding her face..

He only looked back up when his hands were soaked up in her tears.."Sanyukta please! I said I'll work on it, on myself, it'll take time and I hope you'll be patient ..I hope you won't give up on me.." He said holding her close..

And she knew he still had that fear. She could sense it as she felt his hands tremble and start to withdraw from her face. He was still afraid that she would give up on them if he took too long.."Randhir!! I've had enough of you not trusting me! And that's what bothers me more than anything.. You still feel ill leave you , and with that thought in you're head, we'll be only stuck in our past!!"