Part 12

He paused. Feeling the remnants. Caught in that moment. He couldn't help but let his heart feel what it was. Aryan had himself entirely wrapped around her like vine. They were swaying to the beats, Aryan was whispering in her ears. Randhir didn't know what it was, but all his memories, all their dances, everything was back and it hurt ..

But then he saw something that affected him more than all of this. Sanyukta didn't look happy, or comfortable , she looked stressed out Infact, like she really wanted to get out of this situation and he hated seeing her that way!

Could he help her out of it ? But why should he? Whatever it was, was clearly between the two of them and him interfering would clearly state that he cared. He couldn't let that happen, so he looked away, grabbing another drink to let go of the situation...

"I'll walk you to the room this way, don't worry know one will know, alright?" Aryan voiced genuinely concerned as he led her out.. Once in the corridor , he distanced himself in order to hand her the scarf ,there was no one in the corridor so it was safe now..

As soon as he did, he saw it. The tattoo. The one which had Randhir written with a heart around, the torn portion of her dress gave away the part of her soul that she wanted to cover and hide with all her might.. "Randhir ? What's this?" He wondered aloud! He knew everything about her didn't he? He had each part of her life mapped out? But apparently not!

He didn't know this. He had never seen it. Probably cz she was very careful and didn't want anyone to see? But he felt he needed to and had the right to know everything that was on in her life! She turned around in shock wondering if Randhir was here "what? Randhir? Where?" And he just turned her back , jabbing his finger to where her tattoo was "here! What's this!!who is this?!"

The way he held his fingers and lightly caressed that portion of her back, Sanyukta trembled, what the hell was he Upto! That's not how you ask and also what the hell would she say? How would she explain why and how she had this? She didn't want anyone to know about her past, not Aryan, not anyone!

"I don't know Aryan! What are you talking about? Move"she almost begged not liking the way he was touching her skin constantly! "There's a heart here and has Randhir written! When did you get this and who is he?!" He sounded hurt , beyond hurt that someone was so special to her. Some guy that wasn't him. Someone whose name she had imprinted on her for life. Not realising that he needed to get his hand off!

"He's this guy who works along with me, maybe the girls did it as a joke when I was asleep? I don't know, let it go, I'll remove it once I go back" she said hoping her mind game would work! She really couldn't deal with this any longer! But it kinda backfired and she felt Aryan stroke that part of her skin.

"What the hell Aryan!! What are you Upto! Let me go!!" She tried turning but he was holding her too tight. Another guy in Sanyukta's life REALLY affected Aryan. His intention wasn't to touch her that way but he just wanted to make sure she was going to be his one day. He could wait forever but he needed hope. Hope that he was the closest person to her. And the drinks he'd had weren't helping either.

"But why his name Sanyukta?!!Who is Randhir!!" He voiced irritated for the nth time still trying to get the tattoo off her. He wanted to take care of it once for all. But that's when they heard the voice of someone who sounded like he could kill.

"I'm Randhir. Randhir Singh Shekhawat. " he said grabbing Sanyukta to himself.His hand placed protectively on the portion of her back that had his name etched.