Part 26

"You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues"

Walking away he felt the need to look back once, but he didn't. That was Randhir, when he decided to take an action, he'd do that with conviction. He needed to go to the room and prepare for the next day.. Nirman had said he would give them a couple of tasks and Randhir wanted to give his cent percent.

Only if she could leave his mind. Only if he could drive the memory of her face when he said Those words to her. And everytime he would see her make that face..he would want to love her all over the place..

FB:
"Where is your ring,you removed it ?" An already annoyed Randhir asked as she worked in the lab in a mess of equipments. She wasn't responding to anything until now..
"Umm here it was here only,wait" she panicked looking for it frantically. How could she misplace the most precious thing ?
"You lost it right? You never valued it!" And he walked out seeing her Panic stricken helpless face..

By the time he had come back in the evening he knew she had searched each and every corner of FITE. He saw her face scrunched up,tears clogged,how could he leave watching her so stressed out and hurt.. "I hate you.." He slid his hands over her waist from behind whispering into her ears..

"I know even I do, I deserve this.." She sobbed into his arms only to have him console her. "Well find it, don't worry , stop crying first " he had taken her into his arms wiping away her tears ,making all of her troubles,His..
...........
But he couldn't do the same today. He couldn't hold her in his arms and comfort her. He wanted to punch himself for feeling this way ..feeling the need to go hold her up and make sure she's alright..

Aryan and Shanaya had given up their mission for the time being. Today was supposed to be Sanyukta's room. But neither of them felt Upto it. They already almost knew what the deal was..

The next morning Shanaya didn't Answer Randhir's calls. He wondered why. Once he got there he saw her already standing there not even glancing towards him "what's wrong with you ? Why haven't you answered your phone ?"he pulled her by her arms to make her face him..

That's when Sanyukta walked in looking for Aryan..she Almost tripped over the table ,and Randhir could swear that he skipped a beat. What were these feelings all over again? Why did her messiest ,most clumsy moves, turn him on this way..? Why was falling for it again? Why did she have the ability to attract him even when she didn't mean to..

"When you're done looking at her, maybe we can talk about me.." Shanaya snapped. His gaze now irritating her. Why was it suddenly all about this girl? She felt like she was losing control over him.. Like he was drifting and nothing she did could stop it.."who her?! " he mumbled collecting himself within seconds ..

As soon as Aryan walked in and stood at the far  end, Sanyukta scrambled to  him wanting to make sure if he was okay.. She knew he liked her.. And yesterday after he stormed off, she hadn't  bothered calling or clarifying.. Randhir. That was the only name on her mind.

"I'm sorry about last night Aryan.. I .. We .. " she spoke hurriedly holding Aryan in place making him look towards her..he shoved her hands off not saying a word. Randhir wondered why she was apologising to Aryan? "They must be definitely dating.. Huh. Asking me why I didn't stay for the marriage. And look at her. She's moved on and apologising to her boyfriend. "

"Why? What did you do? That's your choice Sanyukta, if there's something you don't want to tell me, that's on you.." Aryan spoke straight faced, noticing Randhir's gaze on them now. He needed to know what it was. The entirety of it..he respected Sanyukta and didn't want to doubt her without solid proof.. This mission needed to be executed tonight. Her room.

He walked to Shanaya ignoring Sanyukta and Randhir on the way..he took her hand and guided her towards the corridor "Tonight. Let's do this. I'm done with the guess work..whatever it is, we find out. No looking back now?" If he was prying after a girl, he wanted to know that the chase would be worth it, that there were hopes of them happening. And he really needed to know where she came from..her past was holding her back, he knew that.

"Okay. Though I'm pretty sure about the deal. I told you what happened after you left right ? They were in love. Dating for sure back in the days..I'm hurt that Shekhu hid this from me, but yes let's find out the whole deal so that I'll be hurt one final time and not in portions with each lie. " she decided this for herself. No point crying about sections of the same lie..rather get done with it once and then move  past it.