Part 50

A/N : Lalala. Holaaaaa Part 50 !!
How. What. When.
.........
She felt someone replace her finger. Drawing the same patterns, only more comforting , only with much more care, only more lovingly. And she could guess that touch even if everything was taken away from her. Even if she had no clue of who she was, she'd know that touch. His touch.

"Randhir...rrrr..." She cried, not knowing what to do with this situation any longer. She tried holding his hands to make him stop rubbing the concealer on her, but he wouldn't. He let go of her grip and continued to cover the marks his love had left behind..

"Stop ..Randhir?" She tried sounding a little firm this time. "Hmm...." Was all he said And all he did was wrap his other hand around her waist to hold her in place. She didn't want him to stop, she had missed this so bad. Him looking after her, loving her..

"No one needs to see what we do behind closed doors, so stand still.." His authoritative voice, his promise to always make sure no one disrespected her because of the way they loved, he always kept that intact. She let her head fall back and rest on his shoulders, his grip softened as he caressed her a bit. He knew her health wasn't still a hundred percent.

"Okay done .. " he smiled looking at their reflection in the mirror. Happy with the way it was all covered. And loving the look of her in his arms. He felt so peaceful. So at ease. So in heaven. She hadn't moved an inch even after he said he was done. Nor had she opened her eyes..

"Sanyukta? It's done love.. Do you want to sit down?" He whispered in her ear and she vigorously nodded a no. She was so cute at times. "What then? Want to stand this way..?" He half giggled ,nuzzling her neck, kissing  her at the base of her neck.

She couldn't deny ,this was the best aftermath situation she could've imagined. He didn't Seem to want to discuss anything. But she knew it was pretence. She knew he didn't want her to stress about anything right now and she knew when Randhir took care of her, that's all he thought about.

Her eyes shot open, tears dripping down again and she scrunched that paper lying on the table, up until it reached the level of their eyes. She held it in his line of sight and barked "where do I have to sign these? You came here for that didn't you? " she looked straight into his eyes from the mirror. And it caused him to let go of her instantly.

She was still on that, of course ,how and why would she let this topic go!? "Give it here.."he tried snatching it from her hands but she stayed adamant. Her grasp strong. Her eyes determined. "Can you go get some rest.." He tried calming her down .. Holding her shoulders..

But she turned into his hold, facing him "WHERE?!" She pointed at the papers. And he snatched it from her successfully and threw it away! He was about to go back to her but she ran out of her room, not wanting to deal with the pain anymore. It was hurting too much..much more because he was being so loving and protective and she knew it was short lived. She knew he'd go back to his ways and she'd be left broken again..

She ran through the corridors of ISRC, it was almost evening now, and she didn't realise when she reached Aryans room, she knew she had to ask him few questions about how Randhir had landed up beside her.. She was about to walk in when she heard "this will be your last warning, the last phone call, if I don't see you at The Gala by 7:00 pm, you know what I can do.."

She peeped inside and saw him packing guns and wearing a bullet proof jacket, what was he going for? She knew about his so called hobby of being a saviour for everyone in need , but it wasn't safe at all. She knew he'd not always get so lucky and this time it seemed much more dangerous..

"Aryan..? Where are you going? Can I ...? " she was about to offer some company, she wanted to look out for her friend but he placed his finger on her lips quietening any further suggestions. "This is dangerous. I don't want you anywhere close, besides why don't you go cuddle some more with your husband ?" And she saw it in his eyes. Pure envy, hurt, lost at love.

She threw her arms around Aryan, just to soothe his pain, maybe it would calm him down, he needed to if he was going for something where his life was at risk. "You can't be like this, your mind is distracted and you have a gun, and I'm coming. That's all! " she said adamantly.

Only to have Aryan push her to the wall and warn her "No. I said I don't need you! You're not coming!" He added after barging out as Randhir stood watching from afar. His fists balling up, anger heating up his being. Not because she had left Randhir and ran straight to Aryan, not because she had hugged him, not because she offered to go with him. But because he knew, he knew his girl, and he knew how she loved her close ones and she'd put her life at risk, for them, especially when it was the most dangerous situation, especially when asked Not To!!

He hated the way Aryan didn't give a damn about her words, the way he didn't focus or probably didn't know her well enough to know that she would follow! He said he loved her, and said he cared the most about her, then how did he not read those eyes, filled with care and stubbornness. Maybe he was hurt. Too hurt to look out for her even? But what kind of love was that? The selfish kind? He concluded and huffed in frustration..

He didn't even need to follow her to know what she was Upto, he sat at the lobby waiting for her to sneak out in a hoodie. It was typical Sanyukta. It was what they had done a million times together and alone to look out for each other, or when they missed each other..

He was about to approach her when she ran suspecting someone's presence. She caught a rickshaw and headed to the The Gala. Randhir couldn't believe he had let her out of his sight as he himself got onto his bike immediately following her..

"I might never be your knight in shining armour
I might never be the one you take home to mother
And I might never be the one who brings you flowers
But I can be the one, be the one tonight"
Perfect, One Direction ❤️