Part 23

"Let's go??" Aryan came into Sanyukta's room as soon as the earth hour started and all the electricity in the campus was switched off. Star gazing had become one of the activities which Aryan and her invested themselves in. It used to be peaceful and serene, her looking at the stars, him looking at his only star ,her.

"Hey guys want to join us for a game of spin the bottle?" They heard Shanaya hop in dancing about excited for the game. At first they both looked reluctant but Shanaya winked at Aryan in a way that he realised that all of this was for some purpose.

"We'll play for a while ? Let's go? Anyway team bonding is necessary"Aryan said trying to convince Sanyukta to join but even he didn't know Shanaya's exact plan.

Getting the game started there were a couple of dares that people gave around. A few people did them, few people like Arjun walked out of the game not feeling Upto it ..when the bottle stopped at Sanyukta , Shanaya bounced to give her dare "okay so Sanyukta you know about truth dare and stare right ? So I'm picking the third for you ,stare deeply into Aryans eyes for 2 mins!!"

"Whaaaat? How stupid is this. That's odd. I picked dare anyway not the third one"she whined, what fun did Shanaya see in this. That's when Aryan received a text "Just go with it? Monitor reactions, also when you're giving me or Randhir a dare sometime later , keep This in mind, if there was something , then these things will make them react!!"

"So my dare is that I want you to stare! Dares are solely the responsibility of the dare giver. The doer has no say!" Shanaya said sticking her tongue out. Aryan was all up for this anyway , he didn't mind the dare a Tinsy bit.

"Just do it?who would you rather have this dare with anyway, she's taken my name that makes it an easy one,come here" Aryan said taking her hands into his making her crawl a little forward so that she was facing him. "Whoever blinks first loses" he said trying to lighten it up, she was always up for challenges and that's something he had gotten to know.

"Let's do this!! She smiled with her game face on. And Shanaya Started the timer as she felt Randhir stiffen but his face had no reaction ,atleast not yet. As the game began Aryan felt like he lost himself looking into her gorgeous eyes. They were perfect ,so innocent yet held so much experience,as if she had been through a lot,he could tell that she was someone full of life but life had taken away the glint she once held.

She looked at him back smiling at first but then getting uneasy. She could feel him gaze right through her ,through the secrets she didn't want to reveal anytime soon. Randhir shifted uncomfortably in his place. Why was it so intense? the way they were staring made his insides burn.

Only he gazed at her uncontrollably ,only he had the right to look straight into her soul. Cz that part of hers was HIS, he owned that ..then why was it that today someone else was soul searching ,why did it look like she was allowing him to? Didn't she know there was nothing Aryan could find there , however hard he looked? You can't give away what's not yours.

FB :
"Stop thinking about me so much" Randhir had strolled into the library and said this on seeing her lost in thoughts.
"Who said I'm thinking about you"she has retorted teasing him.
"Don't you dare think about anyone else! I'll kill him and you too" he had backed her against the book rack,trapping her escape,possessiveness ,passion ,love blazing through his eyes.
"I can't think about anything else. You're the only thing on my mind,I'm not capable of thinking about anything else" she stood there confessing.
"What? Don't look at me like that, you'll get bored !"Sanyukta had asked as adored her..
"I can never get bored. Maybe you will, but I can do this all my life" he had promised with all honesty.
..........

A/N : Okay so I don't remember the scene clearly , I guess it's a bit tweaked but MAN THAT WAS HOT!! I want that scene ASAP NOW! Someone send it to me🙈❤️ As for the story keep reading,loving and letting me know what you guys are liking 😘
Thank you...