Part 29

"Come back here and let him do his job"he spoke looking at her adamantly. She knew that look. It was her guy. And she knew this mood. It was the one where no matter what now, he would have it his way. No matter what came in the way..it was going to be Randhir's way..

FB:
"What the hell is this? When did this happen?" Randhir asked examining her arm.."it's nothing Randhir.."

"Why didn't you tell me?! You're not a doctor Sanyukta,you're an engineer,wait here!"he rushed finding the first aid & coming back to her in a jiffy..
"You always have to show how strong you are. What if it was serious?You're bothered about the whole world ..but when it comes to yourself ,nothing!"

He continued nursing her wound as she adored the way he was so concerned for her..she could look at him all day.."if you ever do this next time just watch! We're partners Sanyukta, you're supposed to share everything with me!"
.........

She only snapped out of her thoughts when the doctor came close again and she resisted Randhir's hold "stop it! I said stand still!"she looked up at him for a second and then looked at the doctor "I don't need this, and you can't give it to me against my will!"

"Randhir just let her go.."Aryan spoke up only to have Randhir glare at him. As if questioning his authority..even Shanaya tried "Shekhu just let it.."

"Shanaya go to your room I'll meet you there.."Randhir spoke cutting her off ..and she knew by that tone. He meant it..he needed her to leave at the moment..she looked at Aryan signalling him .. This was it. Her room..it was time.

The doctor had begun to walk away and Randhir called out to him "Can you please come back, there's some unfinished business here" he said still holding on to her other arm..his other hand holding the shoulder of her injured arm "but she's right. She's a grown up and I can't ..I can't do anything against her will..I can't give her medication if she's not ready to.."

The doctor fumbled trying to state the legalities..Sanyukta was an adult and there was nothing the doc could do if she refused treatment. All he could give her was advice .."only if she herself agrees or someone from her family does,I'm sorry I can't help .."

"you can..I'm Asking you to right?"Randhir spoke adamantly. That was the last thing Aryan and Shanaya heard before heading out. What did he mean? Why did he say that? He was family? Were they related? That's just absurd..Shanaya was now waiting at the gate as Aryan headed out to Sanyukta's room "what do you mean sir? Are you related to her?"

The doctor asked feebly dreading the rage Randhir's eyes held. "Why are you being so difficult Sanyukta ?"he murmured looking at her..seeing if she was ready to give in..but he knew. She wouldn't budge now, it wasn't about the injection anymore, it was also her stubbornness of not giving into what he was asking ..he had dealt with it before , and he knew how to..but first Shanaya! Why was she still here?!

"Shanaya!! I think I told you I'll meet you upstairs!!" His voice made her shudder and she wondered what the reason was? Why did he want her to leave so badly? She knew the tone but..she knew when she couldn't argue any further..this wasn't the time!Giving them a final glance ,she left..

"So go ahead doctor.."he said trying one last time "Doc you can't ..listen to him..he doesn't get a say..and .."She said trying to make a point only to have Randhir snap..

"Im her husband. I think that's all the permission you need. Do it. " he looked straight at the doc while he felt her stiffen,felt her eat her words from that moment,felt her not breathing ..and that made him shift his focus to her..

"But I didn't realise that ..
I'm feeling so confident ..so great about myself ..
And then it'd just be completely shattered by one thing..."
-Heart Wants What It Wants.