Part 13

She felt her body relax without knowing! Maybe she thought she had forgotten what it was like to have him touch her, but her body hadn't. Her breathing normalised as his hands crushed her frame in authority.

She didn't know when her hands crawled onto his shirt, when she clutched on to it with all her might, when her senses marvelled at his presence, when her Heart felt at home breathing the same air as he did, when her head perfectly fit between his shoulder and chin. It was like he was carved out for HER to hold HIM this way.

How could anyone say they weren't meant to be? Why wasn't God allowing them to be one? Why had the situation gotten so bad that they couldn't hold on? Cz honestly the way she loved him, she had given her entire self into this, heart,mind, soul. She was all his. There was nothing left now to give to anyone else. Probably that's why even thou Aryan loved her, she could never reciprocate, even if logically her brain told her to maybe give him a chance.

But how could she give something that didn't belong to her? Her heart was HIS.

Aryan gazed at Randhir & then at her. Why did she look like she wanted Randhir to come so bad? Was he the guy? Whom she had her body marked for? Or was he just another Randhir who was taking advantage of the situation ""let go of her, who the hell are you , you don't even know her!" He yelled trying to pull her back. But he felt her resist. He felt her cling on to this Randhir for her life.

"I don't repeat myself. I told you who I am. Get going you don't even work here. I'll take care of her. " Randhir warned and his tone was final. There was no scope for argument as he turned holding Sanyukta and started to walk. Aryan was determined now. He'd join this place as fast as possible. But for now he let go..

She felt lost during the conversation. Nothing made sense. Except that he had her in his arms like before. It felt like these two years didn't happen. Like it was a nightmare and he'd chuckle and kiss her back to sleep when she woke up crying about this. She wanted to wake up SO bad!

"Wake me up Randhir. Please. Make it stop. "She now sobbed into his chest..not able to take it any longer. In this moment if he just said 'ILoveYou' shed probably forget it all and kiss him as if he never left..

Moving on seemed far fetched at the moment.