Part 20

After the work was done Shanaya waited back for a bit. She first thought of confronting Sanyukta directly. But on watching Aryan and Sanyukta work,she realised one thing. This guy Aryan seemed really into Sanyukta..all he did was look at her as she worked ,helped her when she needed or just watched if she was doing okay..She concluded to alter her plans a bit .Anyway she didn't feel like Sanyukta would spill ..

Aryan it is... She concluded. She popped up near the door as they were walking out "hey Aryan I need a favour. I have some issues with the stuff assigned to me, can you help?" And he obliged "I'll catch up with you for dinner " he told Sanyukta and walked with Shanaya.

"Okay so here's the deal, I do want a favour,I'm not sure if you'll agree..so just listen up ..I don't know if you like Sanyukta or something but I know for sure that you care for her deeply. From what I've observed for a while now is, there's something up between Sanyukta and Randhir. I mean surely you know they're both from FITE. But there's more you know? Something that bothers them both..so will you help me find out? Cz I can't see him stressed this way and  same goes for you in her case?"

And then it all it him. The tattoo. The defensive attitude at the alumni meet. The way Sanyukta acted in the lab with Randhir just a few moments back. There had to be something. "I'm in. I've seen it too" and she smiled, it wasn't just her.

"So where do we start? Her room or his?" She Asked almost like it was going to be a fun game. These two had no idea what they were getting into. They didn't that the truth could really twist their lives too.

"His first. "He didn't want to invade her privacy if it could be avoided. "okay tonight at dinner. They'll be In the canteen. Let's do Randhir's room then "she assured sealing the plan.
.....
"But why Aryan? Where will you eat? What work"Sanyukta exclaimed on the phone. He had called her to inform that he won't be able to make it today. "Dark shadow duty awaits me ,I'll see you tomorrow "he chuckled and she let the topic go immediately. Meanwhile Shanaya being a careless self didn't tell Randhir.

"Where is this girl? I told her to meet  me here by 8!! It's been an hour. She isn't even picking the damn phone"a frustrated Randhir walked up and down clearly starving. He decided he would just go to her room and drag her out, not knowing Sanyukta was assigned the same one recently ..

"Can you come already. I haven't eaten because of you!! How much longer Shanaya!! I'm starving,look at the time,do I need to pick you up and take you there !!" He knocked hard on the door. And it startled Sanyukta at first. And then she sighed ..remembering the times she cooked for him and he waited for her to patiently finish cooking so he could savour it.

FB : "it's so good Sanyukta!! "He had uttered hogging as she fed him.
"Feed me too. It's for both of us not just you" she had pouted.
"Oh. I didn't know you wanted me to ,here.."he held it out for her and she ate it.
"I have to tell you everything?"she had rolled her eyes..Their convo had ended on him saying something which was more of a promise " Now this is for ever Sanyukta..I've got to eat what you make for me all my life" he had smiled cutely.
..............

"We fell so far away from where we used to be
Now we're standing and where do we go
When there's no road to get to your heart"-Justin Bieber. Down to earth :)