Part 27

"Somewhere in forever
We'll dance again,
We used to be inseparable,
I used to think that I was irreplaceable"
-Love will remember,SelGo.

Soon Nirman entered and split them into teams. Randhir and Aryan would compete against each other. Honestly Randhir didn't want to deal with him right now.. He was already confused about his feelings and Aryan being around was making it harder to think straight.. Was it just the jealousy? Or the habit of always seeing her with only HIM and no one else.

He didn't know what was irking him. But Aryan wasn't making it any better.

The task given to them was facing couple of tennis balls at high velocity using some sort of a shield. The competitor had to try hard to aim correctly and the one facing had to shield himself from as many balls as possible.

Randhir did a fabulous job at aiming all in the right direction. He tried to channel his emotions to achieve good results..perfection came to him easily ,and in these two years he had learned how to channel his weakness into his strength..

When it came to Aryan, aryan didn't quite take this in good spirits. He didn't know what Randhir and Sanyukta exactly shared, but he knew one thing. Randhir had hurt her. He could tell easily that her resistance to committing had a lot to do with Randhir. At the moment he was furious at how her past was dominating her present.

"And you can be..." Aryan had already started firing before the whistle blew. Randhir was absolutely taken aback with the prescheduled blow. He hadn't even recovered from the shot to lift the shield up when he felt another blow on his shoulder. His shield now dropping , his hand trying to rub the injured part..

"Arghhh" he felt another one hit his chest. And Sanyukta flinched. What was Aryan Upto? They didn't feel like Tennis balls anymore, she could see Aryans eyes. Fury. Wrath. Hate? For what?

When small objects were projected at a really high velocity from a distance their impact could really harm a person. Same way like hailstones could kill. Each blow made Sanyukta take a step forward until she was almost aligned with the line of impact.

Aryan was too busy aiming,too busy perfecting his shot and angles, he was just venting.. He needed that after last night..he didn't like the Idea of her and Randhir. She was supposed to be only his..and him being here was going to complicate matters, he knew that for a fact.

Aryan wasn't even looking at Randhir anymore. He had fixed the device perfectly now, so he didn't notice when Sanyukta had mindlessly walked in the way .. Last two attempts to get Randhir. That was the only thing on Aryans mind..And he shot two consecutive balls..

Sanyukta had her back turned towards the device, she was looking at Randhir trying to get himself up..that's when the first ball hit her shoulder from the back & she turned sideways, taking the second hit on her arms and she yelped loudly ,bringing Aryan to a halt. What had he done..

Had the hate blinded him so much that he hurt the most special person in his life? He didn't even know the entire deal, he hated himself at the moment, cursing what he did..walking towards her. Approaching her he saw the tears that had automatically formed in her eyes due to the pain..

Randhir had let go of the shield, removing his blindfold he now looked at where she was standing.. "How did you come here Sanyukta? Why were you in the way? Look what happened.."Aryan uttered rubbing her back and hand simultaneously, trying to figure how she landed up where she did..

"Aryan it's okay, I don't know ,it's my fault but don't worry about it, I'm fine"she said trying to walk away, realisation hitting her.. It was him. Randhir. The one name she was dying to remove from her life. The one person she wanted to get rid off. The one face she didn't want to see. The one she didn't want to lose her heart to..

Why couldn't she stop? Why did her entire existence deny what her mind wanted? Why no matter however strong willed she was, no matter how many times she made up her mind, why did she need to be there for him without him asking? Were they so habituated? Was it the fact that it hurt her more than it hurt him, everytime something happened to him?

Randhir looked at her,his eyes almost questioning her actions? What was she Upto?Walking away ,Aryan leading her..she looked back at Randhir, her eyes admitting "I can't help it, it just happened "