Part 42

"I thought heaven can't save me now..
Nothing lasts forever,
But this is going to Take Me Down!!"
-Taylor Swift, Wildest dreams.

"I know what you're up to! Stop this drama! And stand properly..go to your room and get dresse...." As much as she loved when he gave her directions to take care of herself,she didn't want to hear another word right now. She just couldn't have him leave. She didn't know how long this moment between them would last ..but as long as it did,it just had to be about him and her and their happiness.

Taking him by surprise initially as she kissed him back as if they never stopped in between. Only she could match his passion and aggression. He steadied them interrupting the moment but not letting go of her lips..it was a chance he wasn't willing to take.

He was busy adjusting her top from behind, "you really shouldn't be wearing this outside your room" he mumbled between her lips and she couldn't care less. With a little push she adjusted herself onto his frame and continued where she had left off..

Two years apart and it was all still there. The feeling, the crave, the desire , the love , the need, the care, the fear of losing one another , the ecstasy of just dwelling in each other's presence, the warmth of the hold, the pain in their kiss, the devotion of wanting to comfort the other , the one track mind when it came to loving each other beyond logic, ego, sense , worldly materials, situations , place , time of the day.

"We're kissing in the corridor during working hours now and you care about my clothes being the inappropriate factor in this situation?" She chuckled looking up at his face as his eyes adored each inch of her smiling face. "I wish I could freeze this moment Sanyukta. " he said with a tone what felt like a goodbye? Or an end to this.

And she sensed it that very moment "Randhir please don't..no ..not again! " she said not knowing  what she wanted out of the situation. Nothing had changed between them. They only new development was them having to face Aryan and Shanaya once this was done. They're separation and the reasons still remained. Sure they missed each other and today they both had gained a little insight on just how much and how bad it was for the other.

But missing didn't mean they were going to be back to normal. Sure a relationship as strong as theirs,missing was one of the most common things in the world. Infact this moment of weakness showed just how vulnerable they still were individually. They couldn't stand and discuss their past without landing up in each other's arms. These two years of working on themselves seemed like a complete waste..

Shanaya walked out of the room and she saw them, her crying and him now pushing her hair back to kiss her cheek smeared with tears. She hadn't imagined they would get back to it so quick? Right now she knew she Couldn't watch. She banged the door shut saying "Get inside , it's past 9" and she walked away as they suddenly pulled apart with the thud of the door! Randhir knew she was right and he led Sanyukta inside and looked the door..

"We need to stop doing this..nothing has changed Sanyukta ..!" And she felt the tiny bit of healing heart , break again. Why? Why did they need to stop? Was he right? Maybe he was! What were they Upto anyway? This wasn't solving any issues, it was just going to complicate their already messed up issues. But how could something that felt so right, be so wrong? "No! Randhir! Let's talk?" She pleaded wanted to make this last longer!

"Look at you Sanyukta! This isn't what I want you to be! I left! I walked out on us..for reasons that felt right to me. Why do you want to even look at me right now?" He asked hating to watch her in this state! He couldn't watch her plead, not to anyone, not even to him. He never wanted her to come back pleading.

"It's not about me Randhir. It's not about you leaving or me wanting to talk. This is what you always did , and still continue to do, when you separate me and you. That's when we fall apart. It's not about my pride or your ego. I want to talk because we were above all this, our love was beyond all this!!" She said closing the distance between them and snuggling into his chest.

He wound his arms around her and lifted her up making her sit on the dressing table. "What is it? What do you want to say?" He knew there was no conversation they would have right now. They'd either end up kissing again or things would get real ugly with the blame game. "I don't know..don't you want to say something?" She mumbled into his chest still holding him tight.

"I miss us. I miss this Sanyukta. That's all. And I know you miss it too! But we're too emotional right now and this isn't the right time to try to resolve things. I' have a million thoughts running in my head..most of them are telling me to kiss you again..and.." He said as he held her face lowering his forehead,stroking her cheek and running his thumb on her lower lip.

This is why he didn't want to stay. He didn't want their physical desires to overpower their emotionally wrecked state. They would regret it later. He could feel her breathing unevenly,could feel her pull on his neck strengthen,could feel her wrap her legs around him wanting to be as close as they could. "Then do it.." Her tear soaked cracky but husky voice killed his last strand of restraint..