Part 8

"And every second's like torture
Heroin drip, no more so
Finding a way to let go
Baby, baby, no, I can't escape"

The next morning Nirman subtly had a task planned for them. Basically checking how they would do without food? Would they manage to survive ? It was a lesson on hoarding your facilities for a crisis. "Shekhu I'm very hungry, he can't do this! He should tell us right, we would've prepared for the task!" She whined as Randhir pulled her to the corner..

"Nobody will warn you when a real crisis happens ,it's gonna be sudden, it will be unexpected and it can be way worse than this , here take this, eat " he said placing a biscuit he has carried ,into her mouth.. While Sanyukta watched them feeling a lump in her throat. He hadn't even glanced at her , forget offering , he hadn't cared that she was sitting in the same situation.

She felt herself needing his care again. She tried hard to stop her mind from dwelling to the times he treated her like his princess. He always looked after her. In fact her meals were mostly entirely taken care of by Randhir.

He forced her to eat even when she wasn't hungry because he knew when she needed it. These were times of "Sanyukta Agarwal - All rights reserved by Randhir Shekhawat " she loved how he loved her.

And no matter how much or how far she wanted to run away and deny this feeling. No matter if the world stood up against their love and said that they weren't meant to be. Or said that their relationship was toxic. Or that they made each other unhappy and only caused pain... It wouldn't matter.

Because her heart wouldn't be at peace ,and she wouldn't be Sanyukta Agarwal if it wasn't for that ONE person, Randhir Singh Shekhawat, her sadu was all that her heart needed,and she knew in that moment that no one could ever make her heart flood with these emotions except him, nobody like him would ever come along, she could settle but her heart wouldn't want anything other than HIM.

She decided to look away. Why had she fallen for him so hard ?She had given it her all in their relationship. They say you should never invest in someone entirely , because it leaves you exhausted. She didn't mind the exhaustion when they were at it, when his smile would make her day after all that she had put in. But now, the Effort it took to stop thinking about him.. It never ended.. To this day. This exhaustion was something she Couldn't deal with.