I Forbid It (Sandor Clegane x Stark!reader x father!Ned Stark)

You hadn't meant to start a relationship with Sandor. It had just happened. The two of you had just sort of fallen into it during your journey from Winterfell to King's Landing. It was easy. Sandor was different than the young lords and ladies you were usually surrounded by. He was crass and brutal. He was strong and honest and much more intelligent than he let on. You loved it. You loved him. There was just one problem. Your father.

One night during the journey, after Joffrey had dismissed Sandor for the night, your lover made his way to your tent. For one usually so observant, Sandor hadn't realized he was being watched. He slipped into your tent. Your father didn't even want to think about what was going to happen in that tent. He wouldn't allow it.

He stormed toward your tent. "I was waiting for you, Sandor," he heard you say. Steeling his nerves, Ned opened the tent. You were in Sandor's arms, your lips on his. "Y/N Stark!" You pulled away from Sandor with wide eyes. Sandor's grip on your arms tightened protectively. "It's okay," you whispered, "My father won't hurt me."

Ned glared at Sandor with a venom you'd never seen before. It wasn't like him at all. Part of you knew he was just trying to protect you. After all, Sandor had a reputation and it wasn't technically a good one. "Leave us, Clegane." Sandor looked to you. "Please," your father added, seeing the way Sandor was looking at you. You nodded and Sandor left the tent.

"Father," you started, but he held his hand up to stop you. "I forbid it, Y/N." Your mouth dropped open. "You can't." Ned raised a brow. "Yes, I can. I am your father." You crossed your arms in defiance. "Then you should be happy for me, shouldn't you? Sandor has never once hurt me." Ned's gaze softened a little. "Y/N, I promise I will find a suitable match for you, but Sandor Clegane is not it," he told you, hoping you would understand.

"I love him, Father," you whispered. Ned froze on the spot. That wasn't what he was expecting. "You what?" You looked at him with tears in your eyes. "I love him. I love Sandor Clegane." You hadn't admitted the words out loud before that moment and you were scared to look in your father's eyes. "Do you really?" You nodded.

"And do you think he loves you? Do you believe he is capable of love?" You finally looked at him. "I believe he is and I'd like to believe he loves me in return." Ned didn't respond, but someone else did. "Aye. I do love ya." You and Ned snapped your heads up to see Sandor at the tent flap once more. Your mouth dropped open.

Ned looked between you and Sandor. Part of him wanted to continue to forbid whatever it was going on between you, part of him could see the love you had for each other in your eyes. His child was in love with the Hound. "Father?" Ned looked back at you. "Please," you whispered. As reticent as he was, Ned nodded. He wanted to you to be happy, especially heading for such a miserable place as King's Landing.

You hugged Ned and thanked him. He cleared his throat and left your tent. Sandor turned to you. "Ya were worried about nothin'." You laughed. "Guess so. Now, where were we?" Sandor let out a dark chuckle and wrapped his arm around you before capturing your lips with his own.