Resurrected (Robb Stark x fem!reader)

(warnings: Red Wedding mentions, resurrection mentions, angst and a teeny bit of fluff)

Robb woke up to the feeling of something nudging his hand. He opened his eyes and immediately closed them again when he felt his head pounding. "Where am I? What happened?" he kept asking himself over and over again. After a moment, he opened his eyes again at the nudging feeling. He turned his head to find Grey Wind standing there, his massive frame taking up most of the tent they appeared to be in.

"There you are," Robb whispered, his voice hoarse. "And there you are, Lord Stark." Robb jumped at the voice, sitting up fully. Before he could speak, he broke into a fit of coughing. The man in the tent with him waited until he finished and then offered him some water. "You mustn't move too quickly, my lord. You were, technically, brought back from the dead. You'll need time to regain your strength."

"Back from the...What happened?" The man's brows furrowed over his one eye. "You don't remember?" Robb shook his head. "What is the last thing you remember?" Robb searched his brain for the answer. "I remember taking Jaime Lannister as my captive. I remember Mother letting him go. After that, nothing." The man let out a sigh. "Very well. My name is Beric Dondarrion and there is much I need to tell you."

*short time skip*

Despite Beric telling him everything he knew, Robb still couldn't remember. It frustrated him to no end. How could so much have happened and he not remember it? He died after all. Deciding that he couldn't sit around and wait for his memories to come back, Robb left Beric's camp. He thought that if he could travel the North for a bit, perhaps his memories would come back. So he asked for provisions and he set out with Grey Wind.

As he traveled, Robb let his mind wander. During the day, the practice didn't do much, but at night, it seemed to work. While he slept, Robb dreamt of another time. Of different people. He dreamt of Winterfell and of his family. His mother and father, his siblings, Theon. And finally, after weeks, he began seeing your face in his dreams. (E/C) eyes bore into his soul as you looked at him with such love and devotion, it hurt. Who were you?

After traveling for months, Robb finally learned your name. He spoke it in his dreams and his memories began returning to him. You were his wife. His wife that had died at the hands of the Boltons. When memories of the Red Wedding came flooding back to him, Robb wanted to cry. He cursed his memories this time. What could were those thoughts if you were no longer alive to share them with? He needed to get back to Winterfell, if only to repay the Boltons for what they had done. And it turned out, he wasn't the only one.

Robb kept himself hidden for the most part so to not draw attention to himself. As such, he heard many more things that he would have if people had known who he really was. "Jon Snow is headed for Winterfell with an army of Wildlings. Says he's going to take back Winterfell for Lady Sansa." Robb's ears perked up when he heard that. Jon and Sansa were still alive. He asked the gossiper where Jon's camp was located. As soon as he had the general direction, Robb took off again, Grey Wind at his heels.

Sure enough, Jon's camp was there. In fact, a bunch of Wildlings tried to stop him from entering Jon's tent. Grey Wind growled lowly. "What is going on?" Jon asked, poking his head out. "I've come to join your cause," Robb said. Jon froze in his place and Robb knew his voice had been recognized. Then Jon looked at Grey Wind before returning his gaze to Robb. Robb carefully removed his hood. "Snow." Jon let out a sigh of disbelief. "Robb." In an instant, the two had each other in a warm embrace.

"I thought you were dead." Robb chuckled. "So did I." Another voice joined theirs a moment later. "Jon? Who is-" Tears welled up in Sansa's eyes as she beheld the older brother she thought long dead. "Robb." Sansa threw herself at Robb and hugged him close. Robb felt his own eyes filling with tears, but now wasn't the time.

"Where have you been, Robb? We thought you were dead all this time." Robb explained what had happened as best he could. He told them how he had woken up without most of his memories and of how, when they came back, he couldn't see the sense in returning home if everyone was dead. "Even my wife...my Y/N." Sansa's eyes widened. "Did you say Y/N?" Robb nodded, but Sansa didn't get a chance to say more. It was time.

Robb fought was well as he could. He did his best not to die again. That wouldn't do any good. It certainly wouldn't help Jon at all. So he fought and fought until he thought he would collapse from fatigue. Then, the battle was won. Rickon was dead now, but they had retaken Winterfell from Ramsay Bolton. It was a bittersweet victory.

Robb wandered the halls of his childhood home and sighed. He came upon the chambers that were his once and stopped short. He could hear voices from inside. He rattled the door, just to see what would happen. "Quickly," he heard a feminine voice whisper." Curious, he opened the door.

His eyes widened at the sight of you standing there. You were caked in dirt and other grime, but it was you. You weren't dead after all. "Y/N," Robb breathed out your name. "R-Robb? Is it really you?" Robb crossed the room in a few strides. "It is, my love." You sniffled and hugged him. "How are you here?" you asked, your voice muffled by his shoulder. "That is a story for another time. But why are you here? You were at the Twins when...when," he cut off. He couldn't bring himself to say the words.

"Roose Bolton had me taken away and brought back here. We've been here ever since." Robb's brows drew together. "We?" You nodded. "You may come out now." The blanket covering the lower part of the bed moved and a small boy came out. "Who is this?" You smiled down at the boy and then at Robb. "You mean you can't tell?"

Robb took a good look at the boy. He had (h/c) hair but startling Tully blue eyes. Robb returned his shocked gaze to you. "Meet your son. Eddard Stark, second of his name. Eddard, this is your father." Young Eddard regarded his father with curious eyes. "But mother, you told me father was dead." You smiled again. "I thought he was."

For a moment, all Robb could do was stare. Then, he snapped out of his daze and grinned. In a split second, he had you both in his arms again. "My loves. I will never leave you again," he swore. He pressed a kiss to your temple and pulled Eddard closer to him.