Chapter XVII.

.Age 17. Part 3.

This chapter will contain the following
+Drug use
+Homosexual Content rated R
+Domestic Violence
+Suicidal Actions.

If you have triggers to any of these this chapter may not be for you.

         Today was the day I had been waiting for. This moment in thirty minutes. I will finally be meeting Dan face to face. I have never been so excited in my life. I had already gotten ready. I was wearing blue Jean's with my white Las Vegas shirt that was somewhat see thru and my long blonde hair down and styled. I was all ready and still had a half hour to kill. I was hitting cigarette after cigarette trying to calm my nerves. I had told my Dad that I was walking to Carlee's house, knowing she lived right down the road. He bought it. He would never let me go if he knew I was going to meet a guy. Hell if this works out I don't know what I would tell my family. My Mom would probably be okay with it but my Uncle Ron would have a field day going around the entire family singing 'I told you so.' My Dad and Grandma would probably never talk to me again, based on their religious backgrounds.

The time has come. I was walking my way toward the park and a million questions ran through my head. Does he look the same in person? Is he nice? How will this go? What will we talk about? All of these things crossing my mind and I haven't even met him yet.

When I get to the park I saw the normals walking around. The older man who comes here everyday and feeds the birds. Some kids that live across the street playing on the playground. I walk toward the gazebo that is inhabited by one person. A tall slender man with short brown hair and a lip ring. He was wearing  cargo shorts and a blue tank top with orange lining the seams. No way that is him. I knew he was a looker but damn. If looks could kill.

I walked up to him and introduced myself.

"Hi." I said.

"Wow." He said.

His voice was much deeper than I thought it would be.

"What?" I give him a half smile.

"Your profile picture doesn't do justice." He said smiling and going in for a hug.

He smelt so good, I know it was just the axe brand he used but God it smelt good.

We took a bench and just started talking about our lives. His parents are happily married. Mother is a real estate agent and his Father is a assembly line worker,  So they had some money. He has no siblings and his birthday is July 4th. Hours passed and before I knew it, it was 6pm and my Dad was  blowing up my phone.

"I have to go my Dad is blowing me up." I said standing from the bench.

"I want to take you to dinner soon." He said grabbing my hand.

"Soon." I say holding his hand and smiling.

"Promise?" He asked. His eyes begged for me to agree.

"Yeah. I promise." I say as he stands with me grabbing my other hand. He pulls me to his chest and looks down at me.

"You're too good to get away." He says pushing his forehead against mine.

I smile at him. I really am enjoying his company. I can see this going somewhere. Somewhere perfect.

He pulls his head away from mine and tilts my chin up, kissing me passionately. His tongue invaded my mouth and danced with mine. It was magic. It had been so long since I felt my heart react to something like this. Pure bliss. I felt....happy.

....

Month 1.

    Dan and I had become official. I had my first boyfriend, it was great and he was so sweet. He had me meet him at the park and brought me a rose, laid it in his red Dodge Ram. He grabbed me by the hands and asked if he could be my boyfriend. How could I say no. With that being said he wanted me to go back to his house with him and meet his parents. He said he has told them all about me. I wanted to return the favor and have him come meet mine but that could never happen. My Grandma would shun me and my Dad would never talk to me again if they knew the truth. The only couple people I told about my boyfriend were Haven, Carlee, Hannah and Morgan. I didn't feel like oversharing just incase it didn't work.