Chapter XVIII.

.Age 17. Part 4.

Month 4.

After the engagement card I immediately called Dan. He didn't answer. So he is just going to propose to me and not answer the phone? The man gives me a headache, a pounding migraine. I walked out of my house and began to walk to his apartment, but he was already in my driveway. Thank God Dad and Grandma weren't home and neither was Dusk, Diane and the kids.

   "Do you like it, I can find a way to get you a nice one I promise. I just thought it was you and didn't want you to think I was trying to hard or..."

I cut him off by kissing him. He was rambling. It was cute and sweet but God shut up and let me talk!

When I pulled away from the kiss he was standing there staring at me. I know he wants me to say something.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

He doesn't say anything back. He just gets down on one knee and takes my left hand in his. He was serious. This is nuts I am 17! I can't get married. We haven't even been together a year yet. Hell we haven't even fully had sex yet!  What the fuck is he thinking! Yet again, I honestly don't think I will find a man that loves me as much as Dan does. He made a mistake. Jessie did the same thing and Mom forgave him so why can't I?

"Yes." I smile.

"Really?" The light bursting in his eyes, his smile wide. I have never seen someone so happy in my life. I was excited.

"Yeah." I say and begin to cry meeting him face to face and kissing him. Our kiss was long a passionate. I love this man and I want him to be my husband. I don't care how old I am. We both have connections we will find a way and my parents will never know until I turn 18. Then and only then will they know. I grabbed his hand and and took him into my house. I opened my bedroom door and pulled him in.

" I can't believe we are getting married." He says to me.

My mouth finds his and I lead him over to my tiny twin bed. It's a celebration and I have been wanting to do this with him for a long time but was always too shy to ask. 

He was on top of me, moving his lips with mine when I reached for the hem of his tank top. We had never done this. I mean we weren't virgins but this was our first time with a guy. I had put off sleeping with him because after doing research I read that anal sex hurt extremely bad and it kinda freaked me out, but I wasn't thinking about that. All I was thinking about was him and how much I wanted him. I removed his shirt and he removed mine. He moved his lips to my neck and began moving his tongue around in circles sucking at delicate spots. I let out moan after moan and could feel him growing against me. I reached for his gym shorts and began to pull them down. He grabbed my hand to stop me. I looked up at him and he had a smirk casted on his face. He moved my hand further down until I was palming him through his shorts. This was hot, a lot hotter than what I had imagined it would be like. Paradise. He took his shorts off to reveal himself. I have seen it before in pictures but it wasn't like the real thing. The real thing was better. Much much better.

     It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would  he went nice and slow. Made love to me and I have never felt closer to someone. Yes I had had sex before but that was a, well, let's fuck because I don't want to be a virgin anymore situation. He was nice and gentle with me. A gentleman.

A couple of weeks had passed and wedding planning was underway. The details we were looking at was way out of out price range. Our price range was nothing. Literally had no money. He had gone to his parents about it and they support the marriage but they said they would only pay for the license because they knew my parents didn't know. He raised the idea of getting married in a courthouse and just have a party later. All my friends that knew about Dan knew I was getting married. They raised their concerns but at the end of the day it's my life and I am going to do what makes me happy. As supportive as they are I knew they weren't okay with it, Dan had struck me again breaking the skin that healed from his last drunken fit. My friends noticed obviously and even Kyle did too. That's when I told him I was dating Dan. He didn't seem to care that I was dating which is good I guess but he lost his mind when I told him what happened. As did everyone.