Peter and Shuri

3rd person

"I-Is this real?" T'challa said scared, everyone of them just looks "why aren't they killing each other?" Pepper ask.

King T'Challa, The Avengers, Pepper, and even, Wade Thor and Loki was too afraid to move from their spot. Peter and Shuri were calmly playing rock, papers and scissors in the couch.

Without killing each other.

"Your good at this" Shuri said while Peter laughed, "brother should we ran back to Asgard? I think I'm having a mortal sickness called hallucination" Loki said Thor nods but they couldn't move it was a real shock.

"Tony.... They aren't killing each other......what is happening?" Steve whispered, "I don't know but I'm too afraid to move" Tony whispered back.

"You f*cking jerk! You hit way too hard!" Shuri suddenly said pushing Peter "ow you little sh*t! That hurts!" Peter said pushed Shuri.

And the fight went on like cats and dogs.

"Why?! They were so peaceful!" Clint whisper yelled. And all of them sigh, King T'challa and the Stony sighed "well at least Shuri isn't twisting Peter's nipples and Peter isn't pushing and pulling Shuri's hair for a moment" King T'challa said.

All of them looks at the two who are still shouting at each other and sighed. Steve went to the kitchen and took the Taco Bell he ordered for everyone.

"TACO BELL ANYONE!" he shout and Peter and Shuri was quiet looking at Steve, Steve gulped until two fast bodies ran into him.

"Mine!" they both shout but glare at each other "I CALLED FIRST!" "NO YOU DIDN'T I WAS FIRST!" Shuri twisted Peter's left nipple "OW!" Peter whined and pulled Shuri's hair.

Everyone just sits in the round long table, looking at the two fight. Peter was first to give up and ran to his Pops lap lying down and Shuri went to the restroom to fix her hair.

Steve and Tony started spoon feeding Peter since he was too lazy and tired and he's falling asleep. "Pete come on buddy just a few more bites" Tony said and Peter opens his mouth and lazily ate the tacos.

Shuri eats her food while watching Peter, they may fight all the time but all of the people they know knows how much the two takes care of each other no matter what.

"THAT'S MY FAVORITE CHANNEL!"

"NO! I'VE KNOWN DORA THE MOMENT I WAS BORN!"

"BUT I KNOW BOOTS AND DIEGO! YOU ONLY KNOW DORA!"

"I DO NOT! WELL AT LEAST I WAS THE FIRST TO KNOW WHO BARNEY WAS!"

"WHATEVER! I'M TIRED OF YOU ALWAYS SAYING YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!"

Tony and King T'Challa sighed, "how many more years are you gonna keep Shuri?" Tony ask while he drinks coffee "when she reaches 18, I will gladly open the door for her" King T'Challa responds.

Tony pats King T'Challa shoulders, "same my friend.... same" he said.