Stressed

Peter

3 weeks left and its already the finals test. Nobody even talks anymore busy studying, Flash doesn't even bother me anymore and just study.

I am so stressed...

I didn't realize how many was there to stufy until I started doing my reveiwers then I have the Stark's Intership. Mr. Stark didn't know that its already my finals in 3 weeks and still makes me go to work.

Aunt May was worried that I'm way too stressed already but I just let it be.

"Alright so add the new formula— Kid wait stop" Mr. Stark said I look up "shoot we forgot the sulfate".

It was finished after 3 hours and I went to patrol. A lot of robbers were active honestly!

I had to stay up late cause I still need to study.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I lay down trying to drive away the anxiety attack. Breathe in, out, in,out

I repeated it like a chant, "Peter you seem to be in distress should I call Mr. Stark?" Karen asks "n-no" I stutter.

Calculus and History.....

U-uh Biology then Grammar

Chemistry and Geometry

Intership and Patrol

Oh my god I'll die before I can even take the exam.

Dark circles started forming under my eyes and I can barely walk without getting dizzy. Happy was going to pick me up today.

I look up from the sky while waiting for him. Then I heard a car I look up and saw Happy. I shakily stand and stumble to the car as soon as I open I fell and Happy rush out of the car.

"Kid!" he exclaim I look up and everything went black.

..................................................................

I woke up and saw almost all of the Avengers looking at me worried. "Peter, FRI said you haven't slept for 2 weeks straight" Mr. Stark said.

I chuckle, "yeah finals are next week" I said and check the time "I gotta go patrol" I said and stand I almost fell but Bucky caught me. Mr. Stark gently guides me to bed, "kid Clint will go deal with your patrol for now, just rest okay" he said.

"No they... they need me Spiderman" I said. Steve pats my shoulder "just rest today Pete" he said "no I can't" I insist.

Everyone then started encouraging me to stay.... I couldn't help but scream.

Tony

"Bruce!" I shout he rushed inside and all of us hold Peter. It was obvious he was so stressed and tired.

Bruce injects a sedative Peter looks at me I smile at him then he fell asleep.

Everyone left except for me, I gently caress Peter. The boy who at the very moment I went to his apartment changed my life.

I kiss his forehead then pull out my phone.

..............................................................

I wait for the school bell to ring, mothers and fathers were admiring me and the Audi while I wait for Peter. Some try to have conversations or have a selfie.

The bell rings then student went out doing the usual throwing test reviewers. I wait for Peter while students started crowding me as well. I saw Peter and wave he looks at me shock then runs to me happily.

A lot of gasps were heard while I hug the kid then went inside the car.

"So how was the test?" I ask "oh men, I studied so hard and even got stressed then the test was so easy I still wonder why though, Mr. Harrington and the other teacher said it was very hard but then everything was so easy" he said I avoid his gaze and smirk.

You don't need to know