Angel

Peter

I look at Pops as he holds a picture and crying, Dad wasn't talking at all and I was just sitted in a chair. I glance at a picture and saw a blond haired boy.

He looks a little older than me, "Pops, who's that?" I ask. "Please be quiet first Peter, lets play the silent game yeah?" Pops said.

I look down and press my legs to my chest.

-

Its been an hour how long are we gonna play?

I look at Dad who was comforting Pops, "I miss him Tony" Pops said. Dad just shushes him then looks at me. 

"Peter just go to your room okay?" Dad said. I nod and went back to my room. I sigh and lay in my bed.

Why did they even adopt me?

They don't even talk to me that much

Maybe they love the boy in the picture more

Maybe I should look for the boy

And just go back to the orphanage

Is the game done?

Whatever

-

I grab my small back pack and remove my notebooks and pencils. I take my favorite clothes and fit them in the back pack.

I wrote a note and close my door. I peek in their room and run to the stairs.Then I saw Happy, I back away and use the emergency stairs.

I ran out of the building and go to the streets. I wonder where kids my age go....

Playground!

Zoo!

Hmmmm.... Water parks....

Parks!

-

I lay down on the grass tired, I don't even know where I am now... Then I felt someone tapping me. I open my eyes.

"Kid, where's your parents?" a lady ask. "Oh there at home, sorry I'll go home... Wait have you seen any blonde boy?" I ask her.

"Just go home kid, my sons blonde though" she said I roll my eyes and run. Oh no its night time, did I bring any flash lights?

I look at my bag, clothes....

Teddy bear...

Clothes...

Picture... It was a picture of me, Pops and Dad with my face full of spaghetti. The three of us are smiling and I smiled but remembered how they didn't really take care of me that much.

-

Tony

Steve wakes up after he slept, "hey" I said. He groans and walks to my chest, "hi" he said.

I hug him tight, "do you still miss him?" I ask. "Of course I'll miss Harley... Its his birthday today" he said.

"He should've been 10 now" I said and Steve nods then stand. He fixes the pillows then opens the curtain.

"I should probably cook lunch now, you go get Peter" he said then left.

I smile at him then walk to Peter's room, I knock "Pete, come out now, Pops is cooking lunch" I said. There was no answer, "Jarvis, where's Peter?" I ask.

"Peter has left the building sir" Jarvis said. "WHAT?!" Steve and I exclaim, Steve and I rush to the elevator in panic and went out of the building.

"Its almost night time Tony!" Steve exclaims while we walk at the busy streets. People we staring at us and whispering and some even tried to take pictures.

Peter

I sniff as I look around, I don't know where I am and I want to go home now.

I don't care if they don't care about me anymore

I just want to go home

The whole city is littered with colorful banners. "If anybody sees this boy, his name is Peter, he's only 7 please help us find him"

I look up, "Pops" I said walking to the screen. I look at my picture and saw an old police staring at it. I pull his pants gently and he looks down.

I point at the picture on screen and point at myself, "oh... OH I FOUND HIM!" he shouts and carries me.

Everyone gives space to him as he runs to the car. People were taking pictures and filming me. I smile and wave at them.

"Don't worry kid, you'll be home in no time" he said smiling at me. "Thank you sir, its just Pops and Dad misses their first adopted son and they didn't take care of me that much" I said.

"Oh kiddo, it happens sometimes but it doesn't mean they don't love you, they wouldn't take you in if they didn't love you" he said.

"I guess" I said looking out the window. Then he stops the car and people with cameras comes to us crowding the car.

The old policeman comes out and carries me out. I hug him tight, close my eyes and cover my ears from the loud noise.

Then we went inside a room, I smile at the officer, he salutes at me before walking off. But I run to him, "wait I didn't get your name mister" I said.

"Stan Lee" he said smiling at me before really leaving.

I smile and run to the room Pops and Dad are in. I knock on the door and open it. Pops look up and gasp before running to me.

"Oh god Peter" he cries and hug me, Dad runs to us and hug me while the three of us cries.

"Where were you Peter? Are you okay? Did you get hurt out there?" Dad asks and they inspect my body.

"I'm okay, a man named Stan Lee helped me" I said. They look at each other and nods smiling.

"Why did you leave the building?" Pops asks. I look down, "cause you love the blonde boy more than me" I said quiet.

"Oh baby, were so sorry, we didn't mean to neglect you, if you want we can go to Disneyland, the whole month and bond" Dad said. Pops smiles and carries me.

"We will take care of you better Peter, now lets go" he said. I hold both their hands as we go to the parking lot.

This'll be good

I love them