Aftermath

3rd person

Its been years after Civil War, years since Tony and Steve had ever seen each other and Tony has been thinking about the divorce papers.

He has no time for Rogue Avengers now. He has a small bundle and a large company to take care of. Rhodey told him to think about it and he still is.

He was alone in the tower with no one to talk to except FRIDAY and occasionally Rhodey, Happy and Pepper.

Then his small bundle arrived, it was raining but he was walking around the city that night. He went to an alley and heard a crying baby through the trash.

Tony rushed him to the hospital and had him bathed and checked. Tony named the baby Peter Benjamin Stark after adopting him.

Peter has Tony wrapped in his fingers but he wasn't spoiled with material stuff but cuddles and love but Tony insisted in spoiling him with material stuff too.

-

6 months after Tony adopted Peter and 2 years after Civil War

Tony woke up to Peter crying, he opened his eyes groaning before grabbing Peter. "What's wrong bud? Diaper? Hungry?" Tony said.

Peter whimpers and babbles. Tony place him in the changing table and checked, "yup you got a massive mess in here bud" Tony said smiling at Peter before changing him.

"Incoming call from Pirateman" FRIDAY announced. Tony carried Peter to his hips, "hey Fury, what's up?" Tony asks.

"Hello Peter, you are very cute a-" Tony cuts him off "oh wow, not even a hello Stark or something?". Nick huffs taking his eyes away from Peter to Tony.

"Stark, get your kids here, your husband is demanding for your coordinates" Nick said. Tony's smirk was gone after that sentence, "sorry Pirate but I am not letting him or heck anyone near Peter, tell him that I will send the divorce papers alright? End call" Tony said.

Tony started panicking after that, he slowly placed Peter down and his chest tightens. Thoughts of Steve, the others and everything came crashing to his head. Peter was looking at him curious.

His breathing started getting faster and louder. Peter started crying and before Tony can grab Peter everything went blank.

-

Tony woke up and saw Happy whose carrying a crying Peter, "hey boss" Happy gently said.

"Give me Peter" Tony said Happy gives him Peter and Tony hugs Peter tightly. Peter whimpers and hugs Tony.

After some time he smiles at Peter and Peter smiles. The tension started lessening and Tony was again happy.

-

7 years later (Endgame happens but Tony is alive)

Tony didn't speak that much after the battle and he was on his way to his real home. The home that Steve and the others went to was Pepper and Rhodey's house with their daughter Morgan.

"Tony" Steve called out while Tony was packing his bags. Tony looks at Steve, "hey" Tony said. "Where are you going after this?" Steve asks.

"I'm going to my house" Tony shrugs. "Oh, c-can I come with you?" Steve nervously ask. He and Steve had talked so much while they were in med bay in the Avengers compound.

Steve still didn't know about Peter and they were together again as husbands but they are taking it little by little. "Yeah sure" Tony said.

Steve felt euphoria at Tony's answer and nods, "I'll go get my bags" Steve said. They place their bags in the car and said their goodbyes.

Everyone is happy for the two and rooting for them very much. Bucky took the time to get to know Tony too and their all friends now. They made a memorial of Natasha in the garden of the compound.

Steve and Tony were chatting while Tony drives. "Incoming call from My Baby" FRIDAY announced. Tony almost hit the post hearing it and Steve glares.

"Tony?" Steve said through gritting teeth. "Calm down, FRIDAY answer" Tony said, it revealed a boy no longer than 7 and he has two missing tooth at the front and has big sparkling doe eyes.

"Papa!" Peter said. Tony smiles "hey baby, Papa's on his way home now" Tony said and Steve looks at the boy.

"Yay! Woah Papa, who's the guy?" Peter asks looking at Steve. "Hi Peter I'm Steve, your Papa's husband" Steve said. Tony and Steve looks at each other smiling.

"Oh okay!" Peter said before eating a chocolate, "Peter what did we say about chocolates?" Tony said with a glare.

"Don't worry Tony I bought it for him" Happy said. Tony rolls his eyes, "fine whatever, see you later bud, I love you! End call" Tony said.

"So... How'd you get Peter?" Steve asks, "I was wandering out of the city and saw him by the trash and adopted him, I... Was lonely" Tony said.

Steve nods in understanding and after two days of travelling (which included a honeymoon 😏 [rough one]) they were finally in Tony's home.

It is massive, mixed with vintage and modern with a lot of high tech stuff around. It is magically beautiful as Steve describes and heard pitter patters before a child tackled Tony.

Tony crouch down and kisses the boy's forehead, "no more ouchie?" Peter asks. Tony smiles before shaking his head. Peter looks at Steve and waves at him.

Steve carries Peter while Tony hugs them. The two of them looks at each other and kisses Peter's cheeks.

Happy ordered FRIDAY to take multiple shots and send them to Steve and Tony.

"I love you Tony"

"I love you too Steve"

"I love you Papa and Dada!"