Safehouse

3rd person

Tony and the others watch the penthouse explode from Ultron's sudden arrival. "Okay that's a nasty blow—ohhhh" Clint laughs.

Tony rolls his eyes, "where can we stay?" Bucky asks. "Lets go back to the jet, I know a place" I said. Pepper and Chris follows Tony but Tony pushes them away.

"Where are we going dad?" Chris asks still following. "I am not your father, get away from me" Tony said, "can we at least come? We will look for a place to stay" Pepper said.

Tony nods while they board the jet. Bruce comes near his friend, "did you contact them?" Bruce asks.

"Yeah and he allowed them to stay" Tony said.

Tony

Bruce was the one who led while I check my phone.

Pepper comes near me, "where are we going Tony?" she asks. "None of your business be thankful I even allowed you to follow" I snarl.

"I'm sorry Tones I—" "don't call me that, your only an ex wife, the CEO of Stark's Industries— wait no your fired, tomorrow get out of my house with that son of yours" I said.

She looks like she's about to cry, "were landing!" Bruce announced. "Where are we anyway?" Rhodey asks "it'll be a surpise, hey Bucky you wanted me to give you a Christmas gift right?" I said.

He looks at me confuse and nods, I grin and wait for the jet to land. Fury comes near me.

"Why didn't I know this place Stark?" he asks "dunno Eyepatch, everyone as soon as we land keep quiet until I give the signal!" I shout.

We went down and I look at my house. We went inside and everyone looks around the place curious.

We went to the living room, "sit" I said and they sit down.

3rd person

Chris stands and look at the pictures, "look mom, its dad and a blonde and a kid" I said. Pepper takes the picture, "is this Steve? Who's the kid?" Pepper asks.

Bucky stands hearing Steve's name, "yeah that's me, what are you doing here Potts?" they heard.

Everyone looks behind them and saw Steve, he was carrying an 8 years old child, the child has Tony's hair and nose. He was the spitting image of the two.

"Daddy!" Peter squeals, Tony carries the kid and smile. "How was school Petey?" Tony asks "it was great, we learned about animals today" Peter said.

Steve and Tony kissed smiling at each other. "Steven?" Bucky asks Steve smiles, "hey Bucky, Peter that's your Uncle Bucky go hug him" Steve said.

Bucky complied when Peter made a sign he wanted to be carried. "Hello Peter, did you and Steve adopt him?" Bucky asks Tony.

"Yeah he's our adopted son, Steve and I adopted him 6 years ago, he was two" Tony informed.

"Why did we only learn about this now?" Rhodey asks a little hurt he doesn't kniw about this.

"I'm Tony Stark and he is Steve Rogers-Stark what the hell do you expect?"

"Language"

"Hell!"

"DON'T COPY YOUR FATHER!"