Raising the baby

3rd person

Wahhh... Wahhh

Steve's eyes open at the sound... Again... He glance at his exhausted husband and sighed. He forced his body to stand up and walk to the baby's room.

"Hey Petey~ what's wrong?" he asks Peter just continued wailing and wailing. "Jarvis?" Steve asks.

"I apologize Mr. Rogers-Stark but it seems that Peter needs a diaper change and milk" Jarvis answered.

He changed the baby's diaper and prepared the milk. "I know my words will be a little offensive but this will finally and surely shut you up" Steve sighed and kissed the baby's forehead and went back to his and Tony's room.

Tony woke up and glance at his husband. He walk to their son's room and saw him playing with his iron man and captain america stuff toys.

"Hey little man, how long have you been awake huh?" he asks. "Abubuda" Peter responsed.

"I did not understand that but anyways lets go to the kitchen" Tony perked up and lifted Peter before walking to the kitchen.

Peter just sucked his thumb, "hey no no" Tony said and place the milk in Peter's mouth.

He prepared to cups of two strong black coffee, 6 pancakes, sausages, fresh orange juice and 4 eggs. He went back to his and Steve's room, "babe, wake up" Tony said.

Steve groaned, "what time is it?" he asks, "9 am, we promised a lunch picnic with the others" Tony said.

Peter accidentally drop his bottle and sniff, Tony crouch down and pick it up. He sits in the table and cut Peter's pancakes to the smallest pieces so Peter can eat.

"You should probably start talking buddy" Tony said. Steve took a sip of his coffee and smile.

"He'll say pops first"

"Nah, he'll say dad or papa"

"Pops"

"Dad"

"Pops"

"Dad"

The two husbands glared at each other but smile when Peter sneezed. "Oh~ Baby Petey get the sneezy?" Steve asked.

Peter giggled and flash his smile. "Alright! Time to take a bath!" Tony said carrying the baby to the bathroom.

Steve started the water while holding Peter. Tony was way too busy checking up on what Peter will where and packing his bag.

"Babes! Have you seen Peter's frog onesie? Its not here" Tony said looking for the onesie.

"Uh... Check the green closet- okay Peter lets get you washed up" Steve said and place Peter in the bath tub.

"All ready" Tony said as he ties his shoes. Happy nods and start driving. Steve takes out Peter's box of toys.

Tony relaxes with his wine while Steve reads magazines drinking orange juice. Peter was building a stack of blocks sucking his pacifier.

"Were here" Happy said. Steve smiles and carries Peter out of the car.

"Hey guys!" Steve said as he spots the others. Clint raises his glass, "hey!" he said. Tony and Happy sets the picnic basket they brought down.

"Go on Hap, you can rest" Tony said and takes Peter. He walks to where this kids were.

"Hi baby Peter!" Shuri said, "hello Shuri, you must've broken a tooth" Tony asks. "Yeah! Big brother T'Challa broke it" she said.

Tony stares at the child then at T'Challa who was playing with Sam, "I don't even wanna know" Tony said and place Peter to the swing.

Peter giggle while Tony pushes it slightly. "Everyone! It is lunch time!" Thor shouts. Loki grimaces, "you don't need to shout" he snaps.

All of them sits down and start eating, "how's Peter?" Laura asks while she eats. "Oh he's been fine, he recently learned how to open the cookie jars" Steve said laughing.

"The little bugger" Rhodey laughs, "I have an announcement" Pepper said. Everyone looks at her, "I'm pregnant" she smiles.

Everyone cheers, "congrats Pep and Rhodes" Tony said smiling. Then Peter started crying, "whoops to noisy" Steve said and carried Peter out.

Pietro and Wanda followed Steve, "why is baby Peter crying?" Wanda asks. "Oh everything was just too loud for his little ears, Wandy" Steve explained.

"I can carry him anywhere if you want?" Pietro said. "Peter's a chubby one Pietro, maybe when your older and stronger" Phil said ruffling Pietro's hair.

It was already past Peter's night time when they arrived home. Peter was sleeping in Tony's shoulder while Steve carries their picnic basket.

"He's sleeping in our room" Steve said, Tony nods and carefully place Peter down.

He waited for Steve and smiled, they hugged standing still staring at Peter. "I love you" Tony said.

"I love you too... So much" Steve said.

Baby Peter woke up and to all his strength rolled to his stomach, he crawls and shakes Tony and Steve awake.

Both groaned and faced the other side, "baba... BABA!" he shouts. Tony and Steve sat up so fast they almost hit each other's head.

"Did he... Did he just talk?" Tony asks, "c-can you say that again Peter?" Steve asks trembling with excitement.

Peter smiles, "baba!" he exclaims. Tony and Steve gasps and Tony carries him proudly swaying him around. Steve smiles and hugs his family.

Steve and Tony looks at each other teary eyed and kissed.

They couldn't ask for anything better...