Depressed

So hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted for long a lot of things has been happening...

So for anyone who's feeling down there or just want to die just talk to me...

Peter

After the Civil War, Pops left... Dad was heartbroken and started his old self. Drinking, not sleeping and going out. I had to start taking care of myself and him...

"Peter! Get me a beer!" dad shouts I sigh, "no dad, please stop drinking " I said he glares at me and hits me. I drop down to the floor and look at him.

He rolled his eyes and stumbled to the kitchen. I watch him went back to his lab and clean up his mess.

I went back to my room and just sat down. Flash has been bullying me and psychically hurting me. Ned and MJ literally left me since they started dating.

Pops... He contacts me but its not enough... Dad... Oh you know now...

I usually only get panic attacks when I had a problem and now it has been going on for months.

Every single day...

I had to stop being Spiderman so I can take care of dad as soon as I get home. I was actually thinking of stopping school and just study online for his sake.

I hug my knees to my chest and tried not to cry. "Breathe Peter... Breathe" I said to myself and tears started welling up.

The thought of leaving school was too much but not being able to take care of dad was worst.

And my breathing started getting shallowed, not sleeping and eating was making me dizzy as well.

I heard dad's voice before everything went black.

Tony

"PETER!" I call I heard no response and slam my beer to the wall. I went upstairs and to his room.

"You little bra- Peter?" I ask since I saw him on the floor, I crouch to him, "oi, what you doing there?" I ask.

He didn't respond and I shake him. Still he didn't...

Panicked, "FRIDAY! Send a doctor now!" I shout, "yes boss" FRIDAY answered. I place him to my chest, "the doctor is on his way boss, according to my scans Peter hasn't been sleeping nor eating" FRIDAY said.

"What? Why isn't he sleeping?" I ask before FRIDAY can answer me a doctor was infront of me. He took Peter in his arms and checked up on him.

I pace around....

Should I call Steve?

His still Peter's pops I can't stop him from that. "FRIDAY call Steve" I said. Then Steve's face appeared, "what?" he asks me.

I froze for a moment taking in the image of his face, "its Peter" I said.

"I called 2 months ago already, he's fine" Steve said rolling his eyes.

"I... Look Peter passed out and he's malnourished and I don't know why" I said his eyes widened.

"WHAT?! STARK WHAT DID YOU DO?!" he shouts and I could see him standing up and rushing.

"I-I don't know... Steve p-please" I said he sighs, "I'm on my way" and hanged up. I look at Peter who was still passed out.

What have I done....

Steve

I pace at the elevator, its not only Peter... It was Tony as well I was so nervous to see him. When he called I was so happy...

When I saw him looking down I just wanted to make him smile again...

"Thank you FRIDAY" I said and look around it was a little messy and had some bottle beers around. I glare at the mess and saw Tony.

He was holding Peter's scrawny hands, I rush to them and look at Peter. He looks so exhausted and dead.

My eyes welled up in tears. And I look up facing Tony, he flinched and avoided my eyes.

Then Peter groaned and woke up, I smile at him but frown his eyes looks so sad. "Hey Pete..." I said.

"Hey... What are you doing here?" Peter asks looking at me then at Tony. "I called him" Tony said.

"Oh... Um thanks for coming pops" Peter said and stood up, "wait Peter" Tony and I said he looks at us, "what? I-I still need to go and clean up dad's mess" he said.

Peter's body was trembling from dizziness and exhaustion. "Stay here, Tony and I will clean up" I said. He nods and lied down.

Tony and I went out, "Tony..." I said he looks at me. "I... I'm sorry I hurt you" I continue shyly.

"Its okay" he said and continue cleaning and I hugged him. He stiffened but looks at me.

"I still love you" I whimper and start crying even more, he cries as well and hug me. And he kissed my cheeks just like the first time before we started dating.

"I love you too, I'm so sorry now Peter..." he said and I kissed him. "We... We can fix this" I said. He grinned and nod.

Tony almost crashed when we saw the results. "Depression, Insomnia, Anorexia, Severe Panic Attacks and Social Anxiety oh god what have I done" Tony cried.

We had Peter diagnosed a few weeks later. "Its not only you babe" I said crying, he hugged me and I stuff my face to his chest.

I hold Peter's hands. Tony and I look at each other and he holds Peter's hands as well.

The doctor admits that Peter will not be the same for a long time but gentleness, patience and love will heal him.

We tried to get him to school but the teachers as well requested that he should be checked up.

"Do you want to go to Mr. Delmar's?" I ask he looks at me and nods. Tony and I collect the papers and left.

Peter stares at the window, "I want to go to a park" he said. Tony takes a turn and we watch him swing.

"Steve... I... I can't keep seeing him like this" Tony said. "I don't want too Tony but we have to fix him, we can do this... We always do" I said.

"His so drained and its all my fault" Tony said I hug him gently, "its our fault" I said.

Then a familiar annoying high school student appears in front of Peter and Tony and I were about to run then the kid did the unexpected.

Flash

"Hey Parker" I call to him he looks at me, "want to beat me again Flash, go on" he said and I frown.

"No, I want to... Look I'm sorry Parker for all that I've said... Everyone misses you now... I do too" I said blushing. He looks at me confuse.

His body was small, fragile and could easily break, his beautiful face has sadness and I hate it. I hate that I'm one of the cause.

"Flash... No, who are you?" he asks me serious I chuckle and he smiled. "I like your smile" I said.

I kissed his cheeks he blushed and hid his face from his sweater paws. I smile and place the flower crown on top of his head.

He smiled and then someone approached us, "Peter... We need to go now" I look up. Captain America... CAPTAIN AMERICA was right in front of me.

Peter grinned and kiss my cheeks before following Captain America and oh my god is that Tony Stark?!

I watch them leave and smile. I'll help Peter... I promise.

Tony

"Someone seems to be happy" I tease Peter blushes. "Dad..." he whines Steve and I chuckled.