I'm Back

Tony

5 years...

5 years since the war and everything was just so down and slow. Steve doesn't even talk to anyone except me anymore. I've been working my ass off to forget something— anything.

Our son, Peter turned to ash in my arms and Steve didn't know until I came back. He cried desperately looking for our son and I couldn't do anything.

Laura and Clint's children are with me and Steve because Laura died. Everyone was just so distant already. Even the people around the streets were quiet.

It was just so quiet...

Everyday Steve would look at Peter's picture and cry the whole day not until I force him to eat.

"Steve.... its lunch time" I gently said he wipes his tears and look at me "w-what's for dinner?" he whispers "shrimp salad, you love that right?" I ask bringing the spoon to his mouth he nods and eats.

"Peter loves t-that too" he said and started crying. I hug him and my tears started running.

Then I heard  running, Happy... he was panting like crazy "p-people.... Back!.... Tony!" he pants. I stand and get some water.

"Breath Hap" I said he breathes and drinks the water. "S-some people that turned to ash... their coming back" he said my eyes widen and run downstairs.

Peter

Dr. Strange and Sam were talking while I sit down in front of the water. "A portal? Can a portal even work here? I don't even know if I can still make a portal" he said.

"We need to find a way all the others will arrive either in Wakanda or at New York" Sam said.

Mantis came near me and smile at me, "are you excited?" she asks I nod "yeah so excited" I said. I check my pocket and look at my parents and I.

"Wait.... Peter remember that time we had a try of my power?" Stephen said "you mean just by holding each others hand and thinking of a destination? Yeah" I said.

Everyone gathered, "alright lets think of your home Pete" Sam said. "Wait we haven't seen that place" Mantis said "oh shoot" I said.

"Just imagine um a park or something?" I suggest. They nod then we hold onto each others hands.

Then we arrive and I fell. I looked around and saw people appearing one by one. "Is this New York?" I ask a guy "yup welcome back" he said.

I jumped excitedly and everyone of us started running to my home.

Tony

I looked around for any sign of the Avengers or my son, Steve was beside me looking around hopefully.

"Hurry up!" "I AM GROOT!!" then I saw them running. Steve almost tripped from running and we met the group.

"GUYS!" I exclaim then looked around "wait where's Peter?" I ask. They gave a space and tears started running my son... He smiled at us then ran. Steve hugs him and I hug my family.

Steve cries happily and I kiss my boy's foreheads happily.

"I love you guys" Peter said.