Forgotten

Peter

"Kid, this is James your co-intern" Mr. Stark said I smile at him "hi James" I said James just looks at me before Mr. Stark said he'll give James a tour I nod and continued working.

=============================

Mr. Stark has forgotten me two days after James came in, the Avengers too, Aunt May has taken a liking to James, MJ and Ned are friends with James even Flash.

Everyone just forgot me in a snap...

=============================

I went to school and stay at my new usual place. "Peter Parker?" I heard "here" I quietly said everyone looks at me.

"Woah didn't know Parker was still here" I heard I hold my bag tight since I've actually grown thin and yeah I am aware that I am paler than before.

"Hey Penis Parker! Poor you thin enough I can just snap you in half!" James shout I hug my self and kept quiet.

=============================

School was done, I walk home which means alley cause Aunt May kicked me out.

I saw a familiar car and saw James walking to it showing off. I roll my eyes and walk past him and cross the street.

Then I saw Happy, he was running towards me like literally running. "Peter" he pants "hello Mr. Logan, is there anything I can do for you?" I ask he looks at me shock.

"Nothing, kay bye" I said and walk out.

I wore my old spandex Spiderman suit and start patrolling. A woman screamed and I ran to them. "Hey Mr. Robber can you not!" I teasingly said and web him up. The woman thanked me and left.

I swing from building to building and saw the Avenger's Tower. I swing past it but paused when a bird hits my face, I hang to a random tree and check the bird.

"Birdie you fine?" I ask he tweets and I smile "kay lets get you free" I said and watch the bird fly. Then I heard a thump. I look and saw Ms. Romanoff slamming the window trying to call me.

I wave at her before swinging away. I went to the alley and sleep my hoodie on.

I woke up and realize I wasn't in the alley, I look around and saw Ms. Romanoff. "Where'd you take me?" I ask "your here in the Avenger's Tower, Peter why were you in the alley?" she asks.

"Mrs. May Parker kicked me out, Ms. Romanoff" I said "why did you call me by my last name? Last time I check you call me Nat" Ms. Romanoff said.

"Last time I check that was 2 years ago" I scoff she looks at me worried "Peter... how long have you been in the streets?" I calculate "a year and 8 months" I said and grab my bag.

She grabs my shoulder "where are you going?". "FRI only allows visitors of the Avengers for two hours I don't wanna be arrested or something" I said and went out her door.

Too bad.....

All eyes were on me, Mr. Stark who was talking with James stares at me shock no not only him everyone was. I clutch my bag but then James pulled my hair "don't worry Mr. Stark I'll throw the trash" he said but then Ms. Romanoff pushed him "your the trash" she said.

"P-Peter" Mr. Stark stuttered before running to me and hug me. I didn't hug back making him look at me.

I look at him right in the eyes before bowing and taking my leave. But a hand holds my thin wrist. "Please don't leave" Mr. Rogers said.

I shook my head, "why?" I ask "Peter I'm sorry" Mr. Stark said "its alright Mr. Stark, I have to go" I said.

"You have nowhere to go, May kicked you out" Ms. Romanoff said I look at her and sigh.

"Kicked you out?!" Mr. Stark and all of the Avengers growl. "FRIDAY doesn't allow guest no longer than two hours I have to go" I said.

"What? Peter you aren't a guest" Mr. Barton said "hmm I don't think so last time I went here she almost called security on me" everyone was quiet James stood up "yeah I blocked you from the place Penis Parker" he said.

"What? I didn't allow you to do that James" Mr. Stark said "you didn't? Oh I'm sorry Mr. Stark I-" "stop with your fake acts James get out!"  James got scared and ran away.

Mr. Stark looks at me worriedly, "I'm sorry Peter" he apologize I nod and went out ready to really leave but the elevators didn't open.

"Please open the elevator" Mr. Stark shook his head "lets talk Peter" he said and led me  to the couch.

"Let him take a bath first" Ms. Romanoff said. I went to the shower and saw Mr. Barton's small clothes. I went out and sit again in the couch.

"Thank you Mr. Barton, Mr. Stark" I said. "Peter just call us like you use to" Mr. Stark said. I look up at them and nod.

Vision came back with food and I eat quietly.

"I'm so sorry Peter I didn't mean to forget you, I'm so sorry" Mr. Stark said and hug me, Mr. Rogers hugged me too and all the others.

"I-I love you guys"

"We love you so much too Peter, we are so sorry"