PTC

Peter

"-and now the Babylonians..." Mr. Hurker continued I sighed and look through the window.

Ring....

I collected my things and started walking out with all the others. "Hold up, Mr. Rogers-Stark" Mr. Hurker said. I groan and walk to him, "yes sir?" I ask.

"Your grades has been slipping just like how you're always sleeping in my class" he glared I blush in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Mr. Hurker" I said we look at each other's eyes and he sighs and pats my head comfortably.

"I have send an e-mail to your father" he said and walk away. My eyes widened, "Sir! Mr. Hurker! Which father!?!" I shout and sigh.

I am so screwed!

I rush home as soon as I was able to get out, I didn't care about the cars passing and rush to the Tower.

"Which floor Peter?" FRIDAY ask,  "penthouse please" I said tapping the floor nervously.

"Where's dad?" I ask and gasp and felt my heart falling when all the Avengers, Guardians, Doctor Strange and Nick Fury were there.

"Oh hey Pete!" Mantis greets, "what's got your panties blowing?" Quill asks smirking.

Dad and Pops stands up and I felt like I'm dying even more when I saw the paper in Dad's hands.

"Is this why your looking for me?" Dad asks. I gulp and nod.

Pops sighed, "Peter I could've helped you" he said. I put my head down embarrassed, "I-I know that but your always busy and I don't want to be a b-bother" I said.

"Aw Pete..." Pops said and hug me, I climb to his arms and cry. He place my head to his shoulder while my body rest to his hands.

"You will never be a bother kid, well maybe sometimes" Sam said.

3rd person

Everyone glares at Sam who just huffs and rolls his eyes, "everyone will come tomorrow yeah? Now stop crying bud its okay" Tony said.

"E-everyone?" Peter asks wiping his nose which made Stephen cringe and rush to disinfect Peter's hand.

"Yes everyone, even Uncle Scott's coming" Tony said laughing at Stephen.

——

"What is this disgusting place?" Loki sneers, "this disgusting place is called school" Bucky said laughing.

"Now lets go and make the place hell!" Clint shouts before running to the gate.

"Barton!" Everyone shouts and ran inside chasing Clint. Then they stumble to a room and everyone was looking at them.

Steve stands properly and cuffs, "um... I'm Steve Rogers-Stark you must be Mr. Hurker?" Steve asks in his professional Cap voice.

"Yes, there's your son sleeping... again in my class" Mr. Hurker said pointing at Peter who was sleeping.

Everyone got disappointed and Tony grabs a book before hitting Peter at the back of his head, "ow you piece of sh*t! I'm gonna kill you!" Peter exclaims.

Then his eyes widened when he realize it was his dad, "now where did you learn that bad words young man?" Tony asks crossing his arms.

"I-I learned it from the racoon!" Peter said. "What?! Oh you piece of dumb sh*t! I am not a racoon!" Rocket exclaims but Groot stops him.

"Now now! Everyone calm down! Hurker son of... Whoever! Tell us what is wrong with Peter son of Rogers and Stark!" Thor said.

Bruce sighs at his boyfriend, "Thor, there is nothing wrong with Peter, its what is wrong with Peter's grades" Bruce said.

"I apologize on behalf of everyone, I am Nick Fury, Peter's uncle we will come out and since Peter loves sleeping in your class he will just join us" Nick said and drag everyone out.

Drax was left, "you know, I understand Peter... You.... look ugly and your writing.... worse, I'm already falling asleep just looking at your face" he said. Mr. Hurker drops his chalk offended and watch Drax leave.

"This place is blasted" Rhodey said grimacing at the dusts, Peter just laughs while he and Wanda talks.

Then Mr. Hurker arrives, "now let us discuss-" "hold up teach, Tony wake up" Steve said.

Tony wakes up and groans before staring at Mr. Hurker. "Continue" he said. Mr. Hurker nods and starts talking.

"Now I know why you sleep in his class Peter" Bucky said sighing sitting down in the couch.

Peter just cuddles to his boyfriend while Bucky nuzzles his waist. The couple and Peter's parents stare at the others as they play.

Or more like destroy the penthouse....