Bully

Peter

"Oi Penis Parker!" Flash shouts at the hallway of school. I groaned and look at him, "yes?" I ask.

"Oh~ you seem c*cky today? Is Tony Stark gonna pick you up? Hmmm" he ask laughing. Everyone in the hall laughs and I walk away.

Then someone grabbed my arm and slammed me to the wall, I whimper and fall down. Flash smirks at me and kick my stomach.

I cried trying to push him but his friends held me to the floor and he continued punching and kicking.

"F-Flash! Wait stop! Your being too much!" I heard.

We heard a bell and Flash's friends drops me and Flash glares at me before running off. I look up and saw Ned rolling his eyes and muttering, 'weak'. MJ rolls her eyes too and Ned pulls her away.

I look down and grab my bag, I hold my books to my chest tightly and wipe my tears.

Ned didn't believe me about my internship then he started showing his true side. He would bully me as well and laugh at me too. He wasn't the Ned I used to know, he used to be friendly and I even saved him from Flash...

I heard a car's horn and look up, shoot its Happy, I grab a hoodie and run inside. "Hey Hap, lets go" I said.

"You good kid?" Happy asks I look down avoiding him from seeing, "yeah yeah I'm good" I said.

-

"Thanks Hap" I said and run inside the elevator, "hey FRI penthouse please" I said.

"Of course Peter" she said I tap my foot while waiting. The door opened and I dash to the lab.

"Hey ki-"

"Hey Mr. Stark lets start" I said. I grab my tools and start working still avoiding his gaze.

Tony

"Okay, you seem enthusiastic, anything good happened today?" I ask. He nods and continued tinkering on the robot's arm.

I look at him and noticed that his hands were trembling and he's wearing a hood. I lift it up and he gasps then drops on the ground.

"Kid?" I ask panicking a little, "I'm fine, I'm good" he said and stand up covering his face again.

I spin his chair and make him face me, "okay what's wrong?" I ask serious. "Nothing I'm fine Mr. Stark" Peter said.

"Ki-"

"Mr. Stark, Mr. Rogers- Stark would like to come in" FRIDAY said. I nod and the door opened.

"Hey is everything good?" Steve asks. I look at him and shook my head no while pointing at Peter. He made on 'oh' face and smiled softly before making his way to us.

He grabs a chair and sits next to me, "Peter what's wrong?" Steve asks. "Its nothing Cap, I'm good" he said in a shy voice.

"Your obviously not kiddo" I said worried. Then a tears falls from his hood and I lift it up, Steve gasps, "oh god! What happened?!" he exclaims.

I rush to get a medical kit and start healing his wounds, his sobs got louder and Steve hugs him and looking at me worried.

"Okay, shh its okay lets just put an ointment here shh" I said comorting him.

"Who did this?" Steve asks protectively hugging Peter.

"No-"

"Son, just don't"

He wipes his tears, "Flash" he said.

"What?" I ask. "Who names their kids Flash?" Steve asks confuse. I look at Peter smiling, "thats a name?". He smiles a little and Steve and I smiled.

"Full name please" Steve said.

"No Cap, you can't hurt a minor" Peter said worried.

"Oh baby I'm not gonna hurt him, I'm gonna kill him" Steve said. I chuckle and hold Steve's hand and ruffle his hair.

"Killing him is too kind" I said.

"Mr. Stark!" Peter exclaims. The two of us chuckles and kiss his forehead. I look at him lovingly before Steve shows me the box.

"Oh right, Peter we have a gift for you" I said smiling, me and Steve holds hands while he opens the box.

"You didn't have to Mr. Stark" he said while opening. The box has a paper in the middle and I hug Steve.

"What's this?" he asks confuse, "read it" Steve said.

"Certificate of Official Ado-
Adoption! oh my god! Your my parents now! Pops! Dad!" he exclaims and hugs us.

We chuckle and hug him tightly, "were gonna go to your school and bust their asses!" I said.

"Language" Steve said rolling his eyes.

-

Peter (3 weeks later)

"Dad, Pops, you don't have to walk me to school" I said while Dad grabs my bag and they hold my hand as we went inside.

"Oh its fine, we don't want you to cross the street on your own" Pops said. "But I'm not a baby" I whine.

Dad shushes me and walk inside school, "what? Oh no no let my hand go" I said and tried to let go but they hold my hand tighter.

Then I saw Flash and his friends, I hold Dad's hand tighter and he looks at me before looking at Flash.

"Babe, hold Peter" he said then grabs Flash. "Dad!" I exclaim, Pops guides me to a room and we went inside.

"Principal Morita" Pops said. Principal Morita gasps, "Mr. Stark and Mr. Rogers-Stark... Peter... Flash" he stutters.

"This brat has been bullying my son and the school hasn't done anything!" Dad shouts. "Babe, don't shout" Pops said while still holding my hand.

"I'm so sorry sir, we will do anything, um suspension?" Principal Morita asks, "EXPULSION!" Pops and Dad shout.

"Expulsion?!" Flash and I exclaim. I hold Dad's hand, "wait no that's too much dad, this is the last school Flash can enter too, even publice schools has blocked him" I said.

Principal Morita coughs, "Yes sir" he said. "What?! No please" Flash begs, "I am sorry Mr. Thompson, I will call your parents now regarding this, Peter go to the IT office and get a new ID okay?" Principal Morita asks handing me a lollipop.

I look at Pops and Dad then to Flash who was crying, I walk to him, "what?" he asks. I hand him the lollipop before running to Dad and Pops.

We went outside and everyone was looking at us then I saw Ned whose eyes widen and sputters a few words. MJ looks at me to and her eye glasses drops.

I smile at Pops and Dad and we went inside the IT office. Pops and Dad smiles at me and I smile brightly and the camera takes a picture of me.