Random 'Stuff'

Peter

"Buy some milk and eggs after your walk okay? And no picking up random stuff in the streets" Pops said while Dad gives me my bag.

"Yes Pops... Bye Dad and Pops! Love you!" I said and run to the elevator. "We love you too" they said I smile at them before the elevator closes.

I walk to the city of New York, I always love New York, its the city that never ever sleeps and a lot of random stuff happens here.

I was about to cross the street when it started raining, I grab my umbrella and continued walking after I open it.

I walk to a shortcut and saw a box full of cats and kittens. "Awhh... You guys are gonna get wet here" I said and move the box. They all started meowing and I couldn't help but...

"Kid before you enter my shop put your box of cats and kittens to the side" the girl said. I nod and put the box to the side, "don't leave" I said before grabbing the eggs and milk. I paid for it and started walking home.

I saw an old lady about to cross the street and help her. I walk to another shortcut and saw a bulldog and its babies. I gulp and look at the box of cats and kittens.

I look around and saw a box and place the bulldog and babies inside. I stuggle walking home and saw a bird with its nest and their getting wet.

Uh oh....

"Don't hurt the birds okay" I told to the dogs and continued walking. I saw the tower came to view then I saw a cute goldfish in a pet store and its the only pet there.

I drop the boxes and buy it placing it beside the milk and eggs.The tower came to view and I walk inside.

The people were gaping at the amount of random stuff I have and I entered the private elevator.

"FRIDAY, to my secret floor please" I said. The usual elevator numbers stop working and I arrive at the secret floor I have (which was technically an old unused floor).

"Okay all of you guys play here with the other animals there okay? Food and water's there and I'll visit later" I said and drop the boxes and place the fix inside of the 6th tank.

I went back inside the elevator, "FRIDAY to penthouse please" I said. The elevator opened and I saw Pops and Dad crossing their arms.

"Where is it?" Dad asks I feign confusion, "what? What are you talking about?" I ask.

"The receptionist said that you brought boxes of animals" Pops said. "I don't have animals, do I look like I'm holding one?" I ask.

"Well you don't look like it" Dad said and we went to the kitchen and eat dinner.