Lulu

Tony

"Boss, Peter seems to have a nightmare" FRI said I rush to his room and saw him thrashing and crying.

"Uncle B-Ben please don't go... Gwen!" he cries. My heart breaks and I hug him. "Pete buddy wake up shhh, Peter" I whisper gently. He keeped thrashing until he recoils to me.

He hugs me and I place him in my lap, "Lulu ... Daddy I want Lulu" he sobs. "Okay we'll go get Lulu" I said I guide him outside and saw all of the Avengers looking at Peter worried.

I place him in the middle of Bucky and Steve before going to the room only me and Peter have access. His little room, I saw the bunny teddy bear and went outside.

Everyone looks at the teddy bear and pacifier. Peter whines and tries to grab it I shush him and place the pacifier in his mouth and teddy bear.

"Why does he have a pacifier?" Bruce asks "Peter is a little, its his way of coping up with stress and I am his caregiver the one who takes care of him" I said.

Peter made grabby hands and I carry him. He hugs me while staring at everyone.

Steve coos, "your so cute" he said I smile when Peter giggled. Bucky brushes his hair and Peter coos.

Then Peter said something, "what?" Bucky asks and removes his paci. "Daddy...Dada... Papa" he mumbles and I smile "Bucky, Steve... Peter made you his main caregivers
as well" I said.

Everyone cooed and Steve takes Peter.

............................................................

3rd person

"Wake!" Peter squeals. Bucky groans, "Steve your child" he said and cuddles Tony. "No he's your child" Steve said "shut up and get Clint or someone" Tony said.

Peter pouts then went up to the ceiling going out. He crawled and crawled before he saw Loki and Thor.

He giggles and webs himself down, "u'cle Loki! U'cle Thow" Peter said their eyes widen. "Peter bud come here" he said Peter shook his head and went back to the ceiling.

Then a portal stopped and he pout "u'cle Strange" he whine. "No you stay down where are your fathers?" he said "s'eeping" he said and ran to Thor.

Tony and the others woke up, "Peter?" Bucky looks around and saw Thor carrying Peter, Strange beside him. "What you doing here?" Tony asks.

"Just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone for two years and go to Asgard" Strange said "what for?" Steve asks as he take Peter from Thor.

"Just want to train again with Loki" he said Loki nods.

=============================

Clint was given the task of babysitting and Peter was crying hungry. "Okay okay little guy lets get some gerber thing and get you something in your stomach" he said.

He made the food and sit down beside Peter feeding. "Why do you like this so much?" he asks while Peter eats.

"Lemme have a taste alright?" Clint ask Peter nods and Clint takes a small amount. "oh.... OH ITS NASTY!" Clint exclaims running to the sink then vomits.

Natasha comes in confuse, "what's wrong with you?" she asks Clint points Peter's food and she tastes it. She made a frown before her eyes widen. "M-move it!" she said and shoves Clint off vomiting as well.

Clint sits up and looks at Peter, Peter taste the food like it was the most delicious food in the world and he couldn't help but vomit again.

============================

Tony takes Peter away from the vomiting agents, "time to take a bath yeah?" he suggest Peter squeals and excitedly but accidentally hits the part of the man who goes to heaven immediately.

Tony's eyes widen before putting Peter down and groaning. "Love you daddy" Peter said while giggling.

"L-love you too bud... man this hurts like a bi-"

"Anthony Edwards Rogers-Barnes-Stark I dare you to continue!"

A/N: hi everyone so uh sorry if my oneshots are very weird and all but that's just what my imagination thinks and I'm sorry if some are weirded out but I hope you enjoy my oneshots ^_^ ^_^ ^_^