Blocker (Short)

3rd person

Steve kisses Tony deep clinging to Tony, Tony smirks and removes Steve's shirt kissing the whining soldier's chest.

"Hey da— what are you doing?" 5 year old Peter asks. Tony and Steve panics and move away from each other.

"N-nothing" they both said sighing.

=========================

Peter finally fell asleep and Tony looks at Steve before crashing his lips to Steve. "Not here" Steve whispered.

They went to their room then someone knocked, "poppy... Nightmare" 8 year old Peter cried. Tony groans hugging Steve but Steve went to get their child.

========================

"Peter's in school" Steve said Tony looks up from his work and smirk, Steve crawls to the table and kiss Tony.

Tony chuckles and they went to their room. They were in the middle of their heated session till the door was slammed open.

"EW!" 15 years old Peter screams before running.

Steve groans, "what are you doing here Peter?" he asks while collecting his clothes ignoring his begging husband.

============================

Pietro carried 22 year old Peter in his hips kissing him deeply, Peter moans and shiver when Pietro started making hickeys around his neck.

"P-Pietro" Peter moans Pietro shushes him and tightly held onto Peter's waist. Before he can even remove their shirts the door were slammed open.

Tony Stark in his Ironman and Steve Rogers-Stark in Captain America.

"Oh my gosh Dads!" Peter whines.

"Your turn" Tony said smirking.