Shots

Tony

"Tony, when was the last time Peter got an injection? I heard flu virus is trending today" Steve said, I look at him confuse and remembered.

"Oh he was 5 years old at that time, he hasn't got any shots after, we haven't as well" I said already getting my phone.

"Who you calling?" he asked while he started cooking. "Strange" I said.

Peter comes in, "hey dads, Ned has a flu and almost all of our classmates has so our school cancelled" Peter said.

"That's bad... Strange is on his way" I informed. "Why?" Clint asked entering the room.

"I got everyone some flu vaccine shots" I said. Clint and Peter froze, "oh no your not afraid of injections now are you?" I ask laughing.

"NO!" Clint shouts, everyone was laughing while he hides behind Nat. He was the first one to get the shots and everyone was laughing their asses of.

"Dude stop being such a baby!" Sam shouts. He screams like a girl and trashes when Nat holds him tightly and let Strange inject the serum.

I look at Bucky, "your turn Buck" I said he nods and sits down. Strange applied the alcohol and before he can even inject Bucky pulled Peter and cried.

Everyone started laughing while my son comforts his boyfriend.

Peter

I laugh and smiled when Bucky was done, I cup his face in my hands and smile at him while he sniff "who even invented flu" he said hugging me and I laugh.

_

Dad sits down and holds pops hand and we laugh, "no no Strange f*ck no don't you dare come near me— STEVE! STEVE! AHH!" dad screams while Stephen injects the serum.

Pops just watch Strange inject the serum and smiled "done" he said.

Everyone was done and I was last, "uhmm..." I said and ran "Peter!" dad shouts.

"NO! N.O.! CHILD ABUSE!" I shout when Bucky caught me. "NO THIS IS CHILD ABUSE! NO! NO!" I scream and kick Strange.

Everyone gathered and hold me back, everyone was also laughing and comforting me. "Bucky" I whimpered he smiles at me.

"Its okay babe, its okay shh" he comforts and I hide my face at pops lap and hold on tightly while Stephen injects the serum.

Dad carries me while I cry, everyone comforts me and I fell asleep.

Tony

"Happy!" I call while placing Peter comfortably in his bed. "What boss?" he ask bored.

"When was the last time you had an anti flu vaccination Hap?" I ask he froze "uhm sir sorry uh... Ms. Potts is calling" he lies and I smirk.

"Happy are you scared of injections?" I tease laughing he groans, "Strange!" I call and Happy ran.

3rd person

"Lets get this done and over with" Natasha said. Stephen nods and injects it Natasha screams and kicked Stephen's face.

Everyone looks at Natasha in shock, "what? Even I could scream"

Nick stares at Stephen, "Put that thing down" Nick warns, "you of all people scared of injection are you kidding me right now" Stephen said.

Nick groaned when Stephen injected the serum. Tony was about to take a sip out of his vodka when they heard sobbing.

Everyone's eyes widen and they look at Nick who was crying and everyone started laughing, "get back to work" Nick snaps and everyone laughs even more watching him leave.