Daddy and Baby Time

Tony

"Peter sleeps at exactly nine o'clock" Steve said rushing to get his stuff while he roams around grabbing his stuff.

"I know"

"No candies as soon as 8 o'clock strikes so he'll be able to sleep tonight" he said and grab one of the car keys.

"I know"

"You need to make sure that he does his homework, Peter sometimes forgets anyways his teachers already knows so all you have to do is to check his homework notebook" Steve continued to ramble as we walk to our parking lots.

"I know"

"Stop saying 'I know' its getting annoying, now remember all of the fire extinguishers are in every corner of the house. There's also one hidden in the bathroom of our room" he said as he opens the car.

"I know- wait what?! There's a fire extinguisher in our bathroom!?" I exclaim.

"Yes that's how much I don't trust you when it comes to sleeping, I'm thinking that you are beside me but your still tinkering with those robots of yours" he said and kiss my lips before speeding off.

I roll my eyes and went back upstairs and saw my teenage son playing with his legos. "Hey Pete" I said.

He smiles at me, "hey dad! So Ned gave me this cool Osborn building legos and it comes with lego car and a garden!" Peter exclaims.

"That's cool buddy, now have you done your homework?" I ask his smile falters and falls into a pout.

"I-I don't have one" he said and continued playing. I sigh and went over to his bag and get his homework notebook.

"Okay so have a homework for WWII we have to call your Uncle Bucky ...since Poppy's busy" I said and check the homeworks.

"Oh and you have a quiz in English and- hey are you listening to me?" I ask and saw Peter ignoring me and continued playing.

I pull at his ear, "come on lets do your homework before daddy and baby time" I said and he pouts.

-

"Peter! Wake up!" I groan while we study WWII with Bucky. He fell asleep and if it weren't for my phone ringing.

Bucky rolled his eyes, "like father like son" he mumbles I glare at him and continued poking Peter awake.

-

"Gerunds! Come on kiddo this is basic English!" I exclaim at him while he rolls his eyes and throw his pen.

"Well I'm sorry! But solving  trigonometry and calculus is easier than gerunds!" he whines and pouts.

-

"Come on Peter, your Pops will kill us if you get dirt on the ceiling again" I said. He hisses at me before running through the vents.

"So your a cat now, huh?! Hey get back here! Peter Benjamin Rogers-Stark!" I exclaim chasing him while listening to the vents.

-

I sit down exhausted while he eats some kit kats sitting in front of me. "Daddy and Baby time?" he asks.

I glance at him and motion him to sleep beside me. I cuddle him to my chest like he was still the baby I held 14 years ago and sleep.

Steve

I step out cautiously out of the car, it was silent... Way too silent... No screaming or thrashing just silence.

I went upstairs and peek and I couldn't help but smile and take as many pictures as I could.

They were cuddling each other and Tony was holding our son like he was still baby Peter.

I couldn't ask for more....

"FRIDAY turn on the lights" I said still smiling.

Then I saw the ceiling, scattered papers and chocolate in Peter's hand.

I just roll my eyes before taking an expensive but large blanket we bought in Iceland and cuddle my family.

"I love you guys" I whisper and sleep as well...