Unexpected Turn (Endgame)

Peter

I look around the place I am in, it's quiet and scary. "Who are you?" a female child's voice say. I look behind me, "hi I'm Peter... Peter Rogers-Stark" I said.

She has fierce red hair and green skin and I must say she is a cute kid.

"He's here" she said and I look at her confuse. Thanos is looking at her then at me, he looks confuse at me cause I am confuse too.

"Did you do it?"

"Yes"

"What did it take?"

"Everything"

The girl disappeared and I look at Thanos scared. "Please don't kill me" I beg he looks at me. "You were the boy that Stark, wizard and guardians with" he said.

I nod scared, "My parents are Tony and Steve" I said, he sits down and he pats the seat in front of him. I sit in it then a table appeared stocked with food.

I eat and eat as much as I could nervously glancing at Thanos. I was about to grab the weird but beautifully designed food when he hits my hand.

"That's poisoned, only people from space can eat that" he said and I grin before grabbing another food.

I realize something and retreat my hand scared. "A-Are you going to kill me after I eat?" I ask. "No, I saved you from the poison... But you will stay with me, do as your told and I will not kill you child" he said.

We finish eating and I hold his hand when he held it out then used the blue stone. We appeared in front of a house and I went inside.

I saw a giant worm and gasp running to Thanos scared. Thanos ruffles my head and grab the giant worm. "Don't be scared, its a type of pet" he said and hand me the giant worm.

"What's his name?" I ask Thanos while following him, "your choice" he said and sit in the large bed. I sit in the smaller bed and look at the giant worm.

Its eyes are beautiful and his color is green. It has spots of different color and overall it is... "Pretty, his name will be Pretty" I said.

-

Thanos (5 years later)

I wake up and glance at Peter's bed he's still sleeping while hugging Pretty. I went outside of the house and collect cactus.

Being with Peter has changed me, this mortal boy changed me... Peter showed me how to genuinely love and be kind. He is patient with me and never got mad about me separating him from his parents.

I went back inside and saw Peter dazed, "good morning" I said he mumbled incoherent words and I roll my eyes.

I grab some bowls and look at Pretty whose scratching my feet. "Okay, okay wait for your food- Peter stand up and sit on the chair at the table" I said.

We eat our breakfast quietly and occasionally Peter would fall asleep and always almost lands his face in his bowl and I just smile amuse.

-

I wave at Peter as he leaves the house, he's going to roam around and do some stuff. I sit down and look at the gauntlet in my hand.

I felt something creeping up in my leg and I look down, "yes Pretty?" I ask he lunged at me and opened his mouth. It has big to small sharp teeth and he obviously wants to eat me whole.

"I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING!!!" I scream running off.

Peter rushes back inside and I stop hugging Pretry who became a kind pet too. "Is there anything wrong? I heard screams" Peter said.

"Oh its fine... Everything's fine" I said. Peter runs off and I throw Pretty who hisses at me. I look at the gauntlet and watch Peter running with his mini bag.

-

"I'm going somewhere tomorrow" I said while we eat dinner. "Oh okay! Bring souvenirs" Peter said.

"Peter... I'm going somewhere to destroy the stones and when I get back, I will take you back to your parents" I said he chokes and looks at me.

"A-Are you serious?" Peter asks almost tearing up. "Yes I am" I said and he hugs me crying.

"Thank you! Thank you so much Thanos! You should probably bring Pretty to keep you company!" Peter said.

"Of course, of course your welcome- Oh hell no! I ain't bringing that human eating worm!" I said. Pretty growls at me while Peter looks at me confuse.

-

"I like the spaceship" Peter said as I mark his name in it. "Thank you" I said.

"Thanos... Thank you so much for taking care of me" Peter said smiling. I look at him and smile, "and thank you for teaching me love and kindness... Peter" I said.

I ruffle his hair and we hug. "Now go and pack your stuff were leaving in two days" I said he smiles before throwing Pretty in my hands and left.

I look at Pretty whose ready to swallow me whole and I throw the bag of cactus in his mouth. He chokes and struggles and I went back inside helping Peter pack.