Hit

Peter

I groan trying to hold up the thing from the airport walkway Pops drop on me. "You got heart kid, where you from?" he asks.

"Queens" I said he smirks at me, "Brooklyn" he said and run off. I throw the walkway to the side and sigh. This is getting harder than I thought.

I run to the main part of the fight and saw Pops eyes widen seeing me. I smirk and punch Uncle Bucky, his metal arm denting a little he looks at me before I web up and fight of Wanda.

"Mr. Stark! A little help please!" I shout when Wanda didn't stop trying to read my mind. Dad kicks Wanda and help me down before continuing.

I saw Pops's shield flying towards me and it dabs right to my skin cutting in deep. I scream and everyone stops looking at me.

Dad rushes to me, "Underoos, I will remove it very carefully okay?" he said I nod at him and thrash when he remove the shield very carefully.

He throws it on the floor and carry me up, he gets me inside our car. "Stay here alright kid?" he said.

"No wait I can still fight Mr. Stark" I said. "You already did your best but stay here to heal" he said and left.

I groan and look at Happy, "Hap is this the time I should tell them?" I ask removing my mask. "Just go and tell already might save them both" Happy said.

I check my wound and its fine now. I look at my mask and throw it off, "okay Peter you only have one chance" I said and web at an airplane.

I observe what was happening and saw Dad and Pops sparring. Pops was about to hit the arc reactor and thats when I acted.

I kick him in the face when he wasn't looking and fell on the floor. "Stop it already" I said their eyes widen when they saw me.

"PETER?!" Dad and Pops exclaimed. Dad and Pops rushes to me and Dad cup my cheeks, "why?" he ask panicking.

"Can we just go home? The three of us, I am so tired" I said crying and looking at them with begging eyes.

"Peter" Pops whimpered and hug me. "Please" I beg and Dad wipes my tears and kisses my forehead.

-

All of us are awkwardly sitting in McDonalds while eating food. Uncle Sam, Uncle Bucky and Uncle Rhodey are fighting with their french fries.

"I just really want to ask, how did this happen" Uncle Bruce said waving his hands. Everyone stops eating and looks at me.

"Field trip, got bitten by a radioactive spider, was 12 at that time" I said eating my chicken.

"12... Peter its been 3 years oh my god!" Dad exclaimed Pops was looking at me shock and worried. "Yeah fought of Carnage, Vulture, lot of villains and simple muggers, got a building drop on me last year" I said.

They were all looking at me shock, "why did you only tell us now, whose the ones who knows" Aunt Natasha said.

"Happy, FRIDAY and Ned" I said and grab my sundae. "A-A building?" Pops asks. "Yeah, I was about to call for back up but I realize it wasn't that heavy" I said.

-

The three of us are sitted in my room and I'm attempting to remove the IV in my hand. Pops stops me and I stare at him sighing.

"Why didn't you tell us 3 years ago?" Pops asks while Dad plays with my hair. "We were happy that time and I can't blow it then things started getting complicated, I can't risk you guys, my enemies are downright ready to kill me until now" I said.

"What are you abilities?" Dad asks I web myself up in the air and sat in the ceiling. "I have webs coming out of me but I made webs so it'll be easier cause honestly my hand hurts after I use the real webs" I said.

I went outside and they follow me the rest looks at me and I look at Uncle Thor's mjolnir. I held out my hand and it leaves Uncle Thor's hands and lands on my hand.

I carry up the sofa where Uncle Thor and Uncle Bucky is seated. I also grab Uncle Bruce who's still in Hulks form staring at Pops and Dad smiling.

Everyone is gaping at me so much I couldn't help but start laughing. "Your face" I wheeze and put them down.

I felt the mjolnir about to come back to me and hold it out. "So anymore questions?" I ask and grab an apple.

-

I saw Happy and wave at him. "WORTH IT" I shout at him and he just rolls his eyes.